General Yuzuru Chat

33 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

New FS manga about a teenage genius skater who's been in a coma for a year (for a triggery reason I won't mention) and wakes up with no memory of his life as a champion. Skating scenes absolutely 10000% Hanyu influenced and the music he skates to is... CARMINA BURANA! :biggrin:

http://news.kodansha.co.jp/5854

18.jpg

21.jpg

23.jpg

What if ... In a case of life imitates art, that ends up his music did next season?? Tun tun tun tun!

40 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

New FS manga about a teenage genius skater who's been in a coma for a year (for a triggery reason I won't mention) and wakes up with no memory of his life as a champion. Skating scenes absolutely 10000% Hanyu influenced and the music he skates to is... CARMINA BURANA! :biggrin:

18.jpg

21.jpg

23.jpg

I want to read it :laughing:

2 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

What if ... In a case of life imitates art, that ends up his music did next season?? Tun tun tun tun!

While personally I'd like to see Yuzu's take on warhorses, I don't think that's likely, since when he first chose Seimei, he said he chose it partly because it was different and he wanted to do something different from what everyone else was doing. So I can't imagine he'd go back to that, when he can further explore other music. But who knows? lol

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

Spoiler

18.jpg

21.jpg

23.jpg

The manga looks amazing (I'm always a sucker for sports mangas & animes so I hope the plot will be interesting!)

Does it have a name by the way? I guess only in Japanese since it hasn't been translated yet?

Ah, by the way, - it's not directly Yuzu related but I don't know where I could ask : there was this wonderful thread a while ago, showing "classic programs" in figure skating history, with a lot of context, explanations - it was absolutely great to know more about figure skating history. But somehow I can' find it anymore ? Where is it hidden ?

1 minute ago, yuzuonice said:

The manga looks amazing (I'm always a sucker for sports mangas & animes so I hope the plot will be interesting !

Does it have a name by the way? I guess only in Japanese since it hasn't been translated yet?

It’s called “Kiss and Cry” :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Yolo3a said:

Look at the neck design.. so Chopin 3.0.. 

How is he in coma? Is it the Nessie??? 

A bit triggery so I’ll put it here:

Spoiler

Attempted suicide but who knows where the plot will go.