General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, Xen said:

But...what if it becomes true? Even Javi said he will continue to compete, but not the full GP. 

What Patrick goes, "Hey, I won't do the full GP, but I'll just do skate Canada trollololol"?

Javi and Patrick trolling Yuzu and say they will meet him at ACI :9:

Hace 3 horas, Xen said:

o_O you even worry about Empress 3A?!

I still remember ACI FS, he fell from 3A right before my eyes.

hace 50 minutos , OonsieHui said:

I thought that the consensus was that we might well see Nessie before the return of madam Lutz because Nessie is less taxing on poor Mr right ankle? :mischief:

Brian said that 4A is very taxing for the right ankle and Yuzu himself mentioned it more than once.

9 minutes ago, Xen said:

But...what if it becomes true? Even Javi said he will continue to compete, but not the full GP. 

What Patrick goes, "Hey, I won't do the full GP, but I'll just do skate Canada trollololol"?

:laughing:

Somewhere Yuzuru is whimpering and staring at his two silvers on that wall.

4 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

It is, oops!
I think he spoke of them when it was two though? Now he probably has PTSD with three :smiley-laughing021:

One just happened before his reign started, that’s true... 

4 minutes ago, maxcellwire said:

Hasn't it been a million years since he last got a bronze? 

He only has the one bronze, ever, in his Senior career.

It's actually hilarious. It was the 2012 Worlds of course. I kind of like that being his only bronze, it is that significant.

He was 4th after that though, post Sochi season.

https://www.delawareonline.com/story/sports/olympics/2018/04/04/jeremy-abbott-olympic-skater-stepping-johnny-weir-wilmington-show/484243002/

Interestingly, Johnny Weir had scheduled to headline a show of his own in the USA on April 6&7, but he cancelled suddenly due to a scheduling conflict. I think it’s absolutely clear that he chose participating in Yuzu’s show over headlining his OWN. That says something amazing about how he feels about his future with Yuzu. I’m also remembering Yuzu’s interview, in which he said he wanted to start a new school of his own, with some of the legends who have influenced him. With Johnny rescheduling... I wonder if there will be a special announcement at Ciontu...