General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, Anya said:

Eng subbed Yuzu on Hero's by BlueFlame for Yuzu at YT:

Part two

Finally watched this... 

HOW MANY childhood dreams this guy have? I know about the 2 OGM dream but 4A is also his childhood aspiration? When I was a kid... my dream is to sleep 24hrs a day... :facepalm:

5 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

Finally watched this... 

HOW MANY childhood dreams this guy have? I know about the 2 OGM dream but 4A is also his childhood aspiration? When I was a kid... my dream is to sleep 24hrs a day... :facepalm:

I think another one of his childhood aspirations was to land a quint...

4 minutes ago, singermelodie1 said:

Can yuzuru add broser to the Ciontu line up? That would be the cutest thing.:peekapooh:

Orser right? It'd be so cute, although idk if Orser would do it. Maybe Hanyu already asked. Having the stamina for training and then to do a routine maybe is different? Idk if BOrser has done any recent ice shows or stopped completely after becoming a coach.

Sad that Mao who motivated Hanyu to do his 3A probably maybe won't do it also. She's too big and has her own tour. Don't think Dai would be included because it seems they haven't interacted much after he retired.

(OT: I didn't think I'd feel so bad seeing so many top skaters doing Stars on Ice and being chummy and Hanyu not being there. Sometimes it makes just me, personally, feel weird him not being included in some Japanese shows with a lot of current and retired Team Japan during the summer or off season, although I'm sure there's reasonable reasons for that.) But a lot of people seemed to have been unhappy with the amount of shows Hanyu did after Sochi, so this year is already starting real different.

5 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

I thought that the consensus was that we might well see Nessie before the return of madam Lutz because Nessie is less taxing on poor Mr right ankle? :mischief:

I wouldn't be surprised if that turns to be the case :pouty:

24 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

Finally watched this... 

Ikr. He has lots of dreams since childhood including quint and 4A :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

I think it's normal as a kid that you have lots of dreams. But what's make yuzu admirable is that he really tried hard to reach his dreams and makes it come true. :bow:

3 hours ago, Floria said:

When did he say that? probably I have missed some translation...but I can't see him leaving with 4Lz undefeated.

I'm watching the HERO'S interview right now and he says it here!

5:55: "There are still many things I haven't done, there's some feelings of frustration. [...] The 4Lz which I want to master and the 4Lo I started practicing last season."

Spoiler