General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, yuzupon said:

If anyone is interested in reading up just how, err, rather unreasonable the price is, here's the condition for me.

Reveal hidden contents

Bottom line is, yeah. This is a luxury purchase. 

Kinda insignificant compared to anything else I have considered doing in the name of FS in general and Zu in particular, tho.

:slinkaway:

8 minutes ago, ClarissaH said:

The shirts *may* still be in stalk but I don't think anything can be promised. They've been selling out and restocked quite a bit but it all comes down to however many were made up, if more will be printed, and how many are reserved for sale at the parade exclusively. 

That's actually a really cute idea. Maybe after a bit of wear I'll do that to mine. I don't really have a need for throw pillows right now though. 

They should just sell these year-round as merchandise at Sendai ice-rink. :13877886:

Well, I'm going to hope.

2 minutes ago, ClarissaH said:

Yeah this is kind of a luxury purchase, especially for people living outside of Japan. HMV offers free shipping on purchases exceeding a given price, which one t-shirt alone exceeds, so people in Japan can get free shipping but international shipping is a bit of a killer. For me, shipping is almost $18 and the shirts themselves are just about $24 each. However, I am fortunate enough to be in a financial situation where I can afford this purchase, and while my wallet will probably hate me for awhile, I'm not going to have to make sacrifices with food and such to make such a purchase. 

I'm confused about the domestic shipping tbh because the website says orders over 2500 yen are free but then for this purchase the price is 500 yen....

Idk how much help it might be to people but I'm considering ordering through a proxy service and choosing a cheaper shipping option than the one offered by HMV

3 minutes ago, ClarissaH said:

Yeah this is kind of a luxury purchase, especially for people living outside of Japan. HMV offers free shipping on purchases exceeding a given price, which one t-shirt alone exceeds, so people in Japan can get free shipping but international shipping is a bit of a killer. For me, shipping is almost $18 and the shirts themselves are just about $24 each. However, I am fortunate enough to be in a financial situation where I can afford this purchase, and while my wallet will probably hate me for awhile, I'm not going to have to make sacrifices with food and such to make such a purchase. 

But to answer about the shipping cost to Indonesia, it is cheaper (1500 yen) than to ship to any European country (2200 yen). This is the shipping prices for orders of 3 items or less. 

one shirt is $30+ for me... not to mention shipping... I'm still contemplating 

2 minutes ago, maxcellwire said:

I'm confused about the domestic shipping tbh because the website says orders over 2500 yen are free but then for this purchase the price is 500 yen....

Idk how much help it might be to people but I'm considering ordering through a proxy service and choosing a cheaper shipping option than the one offered by HMV

That's actually a really good idea that I might try myself. 

In the end I don't really mind paying a bit more for that shipping, but if I can get it cheaper through a proxy I will, keeping in mind the proxy service fees and stuff. 

:5a7ce9d358326_offtopic1: I've found that gif of Yuzu giving some half-effort I spin position  :peek:

dac9fd966855077d2f6e535ef413c932.gif

Now I'll go back to sobbing in a corner because I can't buy t shirts when I'm still finding ways to get my hands on "Yume wo ikiru" :headdesk2:

8 hours ago, Anya said:

I find the way he calls his ankle and bees KIDs is so adorable ! ( I’m reading Demon Crown by James Rollins and there’s this kind of two-inched wasp with extreme toxic venom...shuddering. I love bees but I run away seeing one :P) Also he thanked his ankle for holding up; IMO probably he felt like he couldn’t fight alone and tried to incorporate all available helps even though it’s his own ankle.

Of all the version of Chopin costumes, I love the first one the most, the pale and very cool tone blue is subdued ,simple and lovely.

Just wonder why not also making the rubber bracelets selling online for overseas fans???

They are actually from the same organization and for the same purposes!

I read that most of Yuzu’s overseas fans desperately want them, me too. :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp:

Actually, selling them online can make overseas and local fans happy,

they can also raise more money.

It is actually a win-win situation for everyone involved. Why not do so??? :14066882::tumblr_inline_n2pjd9Lx401qdlkyg:

I will express the opinion to the organization and hope that they can/should make them available for overseas fans. :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg:

I read some have expressed it on different social media already.

1 minute ago, Leanna A said:

Just wonder why not also making the rubber bracelets selling online for overseas fans???

I read that most of Yuzu’s overseas fans desperately want them, me too. :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp:

It is actually a win-win situation for everyone involved. Why not do so??? :14066882::tumblr_inline_n2pjd9Lx401qdlkyg:

I will express the opinion to the organization and hope that they can/should make them available for overseas fans. :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg:

Yeah I would really like to have a bracelet too, also if they were made available on HMV I could throw them into my current order and pay nothing additional for shipping. They're also just super cool looking. Still wouldn't be able to decide which one I want though. 

3 minutes ago, Leanna A said:

Agree. And the bracelets will be so much easier to wear on a daily basis. So I can feel the force with me all the time without being called unclean :P

17 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

I find the way he calls his ankle and bees KIDs is so adorable ! ( I’m reading Demon Crown by James Rollins and there’s this kind of two-inched wasp with extreme toxic venom...shuddering. I love bees but I run away seeing one :P) Also he thanked his ankle for holding up; IMO probably he felt like he couldn’t fight alone and tried to incorporate all available helps even though it’s his own ankle.

Of all the version of Chopin costumes, I love the first one the most, the pale and very cool tone blue is subdued ,simple and lovely.

Totally OT, but yay, another reader of James Rollins! lol Although I still haven't read Demon Crown... got caught up in other stuff :2:

My impression is the wristbands are meant to be more collectible items... the Japanese do love their collectibles. I do think they'd sell even better, so it'd be cool if they sold them online, but it might also be meant to draw more people to Sendai? No real idea... Maybe Ice Rink Sendai will get an idea and maybe Yuzu will allow them to sell exclusive Yuzu goods year-long... Or well, they might have gotten the idea, but to be honest, part of why Yuzu sells so well is because Yuzu-related goods are rare and usually limited/exclusive. (But then they could have madethe wristbands more expensive ^_^; )