General Yuzuru Chat

14 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

The gum is not worthy of £30.... BUT! If you use the bottle to store things.... it can be used for more that a year. Even a year usage means it will just cost a daily amount of £30/365...  :pouty:

I shall not be responsible for your finances....  :peekapooh:

Honestly, I'd just donate it to the sendai parade instead of buying gum..

20 minutes ago, Floria said:

We still have to see what happens with 3F under the new rules. I'll miss it because it is the only jump I am never worried about :laughing:.

o_O you even worry about Empress 3A?!

It's kinda sad that he can never feel satisfied, even when he's the best that has ever existed, but at the same time I think that's what makes him so great. He pushes himself more than anyone and always strives for perfection, he doesn't set for anything less than that. Honestly, someone like him can't be completely "normal". He is pretty unique.

6 minutes ago, ClarissaH said:

:5a7ce9d358326_offtopic1:

Has anyone brought up the official shirts for the Sendai parade and how they're up for sale on hmv?

I've been trying to persuade myself all morning that $33 a t-shirt is reasonable. I think it's working. 

I'm currently debating over the same thing. I really don't need any new Tshirts but  .. . . .I kind of want it . .. ..

1 minute ago, maxcellwire said:

I'm currently debating over the same thing. I really don't need any new Tshirts but  .. . . .I kind of want it . .. ..

I don't "technically" need any new t-shirts but I have room in my wardrobe for it so. I've also been wanting some kind of figure skating t-shirt for awhile so these shirts would check that box. I'd also be getting both of them because it's the only way I can justify the 1900 yen shipping for orders of 3 items or less. I'd love to have one of the bracelets too but those don't seem to be up for sale online. 

37 minutes ago, Xen said:

Honestly, I'd just donate it to the sendai parade instead of buying gum..

Ha, of course. I never like buying things as a form of donation. I’m trying to reduce things at home so I would rather just donate cash... unless that stuff happens to be practical (like the tee)

7 minutes ago, ClarissaH said:

:5a7ce9d358326_offtopic1:

Has anyone brought up the official shirts for the Sendai parade and how they're up for sale on hmv?

I've been trying to persuade myself all morning that $33 a t-shirt is reasonable. I think it's working. 

The cost for the t-shirt isn’t reasonable. Seriously. However consider that it sponsors the parade, I don’t mind buying it. In fact, I will use it... as pyjama. Bought a size bigger for comfortable sleep :LOL:

and also an extra pair of my size just to keep.... 

1 minute ago, yumeaki said:

Ha, of course. I never like buying things as a form of donation. I’m trying to reduce things at home so I would rather just donate cash... unless that stuff happens to be practical (like the tee)

The cost for the t-shirt isn’t reasonable. Seriously. However consider that it sponsors the parade

Well the $33 includes the cost of the shipping. For both variations and shipping, it's $66, so $33 a shirt. I also have considered that it's for the parade and such and is working more as a donation than a revenue stream for a corporation. 

I've also kept in mind that whenever I get a graphic shirt from somewhere, it usually ends up being as much as those shirts are when sales tax is factored in. 

I'll just consider them a graduation gift to myself. :4:

Bought 2 different versions of T-shirts online. For Yuzu, it’s my 1st time buying things through an online overseas site.

Very glad that I will be able to own the T-shirts as they are 2 of the 3 T-shirts (sell to the public) directly related to Yuzu, another is the 2014 one (but I didn't know him at that time).

They can be kept for many decades. To me, being able to own the T-shirts is a blessing for me. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::sadPooh:

Very happy as it is also a direct way of supporting Yuzu, his parade and Sendai.:tumblr_inline_mi7tcqZmot1qdlkyg: 

I'm so sad I can't buy it now when it's still in stock. Hopefully the shirts will still be available next week? My card was cancelled because of fraud and my new one is coming in next week. :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

Anyway, I can never bring myself to wear some of my favorite t-shirts so what I have done over the years, and will do for the Yuzu t-shirts (if I ever get the chance to order them) especially because I don't need more t-shirts in my wardrobe, is to stuff the shirts and sleeves with cotton and sew it closed so that it becomes a throw pillow (torso shaped). I arrange these on my bed as if they're decorative pillows or stuffed animals. Also they're so pudgy and thus very huggable, like a personalized hug pillow.

If anyone is interested in reading up just how, err, rather unreasonable the price is, here's the condition for me.

Spoiler

I bought 2 t-shirts. Plus shipping, this purchase will amount to some 7000 yen. Which in Euro will be around €55, give or take. In my home country's currency, it's around 1 million Rupiah. For context, the highest regional minimum wage in my country is 3.6 million/month, the lowest is 1.4 million. I would imagine the shipping cost might be lower for shipping to Indonesia, tho.

Have I mentioned I am a student with practically no income?

Bottom line is, yeah. This is a luxury purchase. 

Kinda insignificant compared to anything else I have considered doing in the name of FS in general and Zu in particular, tho.

1 minute ago, Forcefield said:

Anyway, I can never bring myself to wear some of my favorite t-shirts so what I have done over the years, and will do for the Yuzu t-shirts (if I ever get the chance to order them) especially because I don't need more t-shirts in my wardrobe, is to stuff the shirts with cotton and sew the neck and bottom so that it becomes a throw pillow. I arrange these on my bed as if they're decorative pillows or stuffed animals. Also they're so pudgy so and thus very huggable, like a personalized hug pillow.

The shirts *may* still be in stalk but I don't think anything can be promised. They've been selling out and restocked quite a bit but it all comes down to however many were made up, if more will be printed, and how many are reserved for sale at the parade exclusively. 

That's actually a really cute idea. Maybe after a bit of wear I'll do that to mine. I don't really have a need for throw pillows right now though. 

7 minutes ago, yuzupon said:

If anyone is interested in reading up just how, err, rather unreasonable the price is, here's the condition for me.

Reveal hidden contents

I bought 2 t-shirts. Plus shipping, this purchase will amount to some 7000 yen. Which in Euro will be around €55, give or take. In my home country's currency, it's around 1 million Rupiah. For context, the highest regional minimum wage in my country is 3.6 million/month, the lowest is 1.4 million. I would imagine the shipping cost might be lower for shipping to Indonesia, tho.

Have I mentioned I am a student with practically no income?

Bottom line is, yeah. This is a luxury purchase. 

Kinda insignificant compared to anything else I have considered doing in the name of FS in general and Zu in particular, tho.

Yeah this is kind of a luxury purchase, especially for people living outside of Japan. HMV offers free shipping on purchases exceeding a given price, which one t-shirt alone exceeds, so people in Japan can get free shipping but international shipping is a bit of a killer. For me, shipping is almost $18 and the shirts themselves are just about $24 each. However, I am fortunate enough to be in a financial situation where I can afford this purchase, and while my wallet will probably hate me for awhile, I'm not going to have to make sacrifices with food and such to make such a purchase. 

But to answer about the shipping cost to Indonesia, it is cheaper (1500 yen) than to ship to any European country (2200 yen). This is the shipping prices for orders of 3 items or less.