General Yuzuru Chat

They say shipping will be by EMS (for me at least), which in my experience usually takes about a week, though with customs, it more often takes two weeks. The good thing is you can follow it online, at least.

ETA:

羽生選手のサインやシルエットをデザインしたリストバンドも、パレード前日の21日から2本1セット1000円で仙台市内で販売されるということです。

Source: https://www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20180404/k10011390541000.html

Yay! Starting on the 21st of April, the day before the parade, they'll have the wristband sets as two for 1000yen

1 minute ago, MrPudding said:

I bought 4 of those :9:

Is it just me or does that number sound too low considering Yuzu's fandom size, esp since they opened international orders? :tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow:

Or maybe they are practicing the spirit of restraint and that's exactly how much more money they need to raise. :shrug:

1 hour ago, Sammie said:

His expression :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Wait, this means he will treat woman as how he treats man or he will treat man as how he treats woman? 

:english1:

20 minutes ago, Floria said:

Any card denied, but they are ok, I am sure...

Hm.... this is strange... 

29 minutes ago, Floria said:

I am trying to order t-shirts but Hmv doesn't seem to accept any of my credit cards. Anyone with the same problem?

I was able to place an order with a foreign credit card. Maybe double check the information you entered, I used a Visa but I know not all cards are accepted. I also couldn't get the site to change the payment method from credit card to Paypal or anything else.

hace 24 minutos , kiches said:

I was able to place an order with a foreign credit card. Maybe double check the information you entered, I used a Visa but I know not all cards are accepted. I also couldn't get the site to change the payment method from credit card to Paypal or anything else.

I used Visa and MasterCard, but it is always denied. Will try proxy...

53 minutes ago, Floria said:

Any card denied, but they are ok, I am sure...

Same....my credit card company tried to call me about the order too. Was it due to that clause about charge for any changes in shipping price?

hace 1 minuto , Xen said:

Same....my credit card company tried to call me about the order too. Was it due to that clause about charge for any changes in shipping price?

There should be something about the payment, I have tried cards from different banks. It is the first time I have problems paying online.

44 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

Is it just me or does that number sound too low considering Yuzu's fandom size, esp since they opened international orders? :tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow:

Or maybe they are practicing the spirit of restraint and that's exactly how much more money they need to raise. :shrug:

My question too...I think the number of fans in China alone can probably buy out that many.

Well, if we go over the amount they need to raise for the parade, could they not donate the rest to the Tohoku reconstruction funds? o_O

Min

5 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

what did the error message say

I feel like we need to create an HMV FAQ or something. This is weird.

Ah, I know what happened...I had 3 shirts of the same size...blah. That might be why.