General Yuzuru Chat

17 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

I was wondering about the same. I grew up in a family with full of classical musicians and I also played the piano for many years and I couldn't stand most of pop music either (And I still can't stand it especially if it's too loud, I think I'm really sensitive... :)) I understand why Yuzu prefers upbeat and energetic music during competitions but other than that, I don't know. His taste in music may have changed a bit over the years because he said it a long time ago. 

And as for the blades, I think in Javi's or Lilbet's case it's because of TCC, but in Yuzuru's case, there may be other reasons, too, I remember a commentator mentioned years ago  that Yuzu's blades are very silent and that's in general common for Japanese skaters.

I actually think Yuzu still has a similar music taste tbh. All the Jpop and Jrock he listens to before comps are songs he actually likes. I do think he would have broadened his musical tastes by now for the sake of improving his programs. I mean, he was the one that picked Seimei and sent it to Shae-Lynn. 

I doubt Yuzu is classically trained. His appreciation for other kinds of music is something that only grew through FS, particularly in the last few years. 

Just now, MajaHled said:

For me your flag only works on Firefox and Explorer, but Chrome and Opera still insist on showing empty picture and the word Mexico. But every other flag works fine..? :13877886::smiley-laughing021:

i tested on Chrome too :13877886:

too much voodoo maybe