General Yuzuru Chat

all the updates that we are getting :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:   what is off season when new things keep coming out every week. 

Yuzu trolling his way to TCC again 2 new pics ( i feel those pics are new cause he got those emo bangs but we never know) 

i hope rehab is going well :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

oh and he must be hanging around the ice for solely admiring the olympic plaques :smiley-laughing021:

13 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

all the updates that we are getting :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:   what is off season when new things keep coming out every week. 

Yuzu trolling his way to TCC again 2 new pics ( i feel those pics are new cause he got those emo bangs but we never know) 

i hope rehab is going well :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

oh and he must be hanging around the ice for solely admiring the olympic plaques :smiley-laughing021:

I feel that 'off season' will officially start in May. Anything to look forward to after April? I'm already dreading the lack of news... 

47 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

the FaOI talk shows? maybe he can do those even if he can't skate...

The talk shows are P&G, but I think they're around the same days and in the same cities as the FaOI shows. Those start in two months, so... maybe he will participate in some later on (the last one is July 1st, so there is time...), if rehab goes well.

(I'm also curious if Javi will do FaOI; I had forgotten he's also doing Stars on Ice Canada, so if he were to do CiONTU and FaOI as well... he'll be very busy! But maybe they'll both do only later FaOI shows...)

And I think if my bosses approve, I'm going to the parade... ^_^;;;;

24 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

The talk shows are P&G, but I think they're around the same days and in the same cities as the FaOI shows. Those start in two months, so... maybe he will participate in some later on (the last one is July 1st, so there is time...), if rehab goes well.

(I'm also curious if Javi will do FaOI; I had forgotten he's also doing Stars on Ice Canada, so if he were to do CiONTU and FaOI as well... he'll be very busy! But maybe they'll both do only later FaOI shows...)

And I think if my bosses approve, I'm going to the parade... ^_^;;;;

What does P&G as well as FaOI stand for? Y'all use so many abbreviations, i can't keep up lmao

I'm happy to see him back in Toronto, talk about being efficient. I'm also glad to see those cheeks :tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

1 minute ago, tafattsbarn said:

What does P&G as well as FaOI stand for? Y'all use so many abbreviations, i can't keep up lmao

I'm happy to see him back in Toronto, talk about being efficient. I'm also glad to see those cheeks :tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

Fantasy on Ice (FaOI) and Procter and Gamble (P&G)

35 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

WONDERFUL! Full reports, please! :biggrin: Should we crowd-fund a telescopic lens for your trip? 

Haha! Reports, for sure. Lens... I'm sure there will be lots of gorgeous pictures, better than I could ever manage lol I will probably take my friend's camera that is actually a camera and not just a phone, but I might use that more to take pictures of Sendai ^_^; And of course, I'd have to go back to Ice Rink Sendai as well, and have a cup of tea there ^_^; (And take pictures, if they allow it)

Ah, I'm getting excited :1: Before I've gotten my approval. That's not good!

Sorry for mb a little weird question: I saw recent photo from TCC with Yuzu and 2 girls. So my question abt his "polite hands". Are there girls who he actually touch while taking pictures? xD Mb Zhenya or Japanese FS ladies? :) Because I saw in Olympic Gala that he didn't actually hug Alina and I can't see if he higed Zhenya. And for clearification I just want to know is he have friends who are girls.