General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, Sammie said:

Ummm no...just no. Downright  creepy. I  came  to  a  conclusion he  is  virtually impossible to capture in sculpture. It's not even  the accuracy  of the  features  , there is  just  something  subtle  and elusive  , indefinable  quality  which makes  him really him, and can't be  captured in wax or  clay,  I'm sorry.  It is  possible in painting though ,   but  still  very  tricky  .

7 minutes ago, nagini said:

Thank you for the video. No sound for me either.

BTW I hate the camera man!!! Imagine if he captured both of them...:13877886:

I've been on the hunt since ever for a full video of this practice day with audio, but no luck so far ;_; It's bc the NBC stream muted the audio whenever you tried to record it for whatever copyright reasons or to prevent reuploading I guess?? But I've seen clips of this practice with audio, which means some ppl were able to find a way around it agjalgjka

1 minute ago, qactus said:

I've been on the hunt since ever for a full video of this practice day with audio, but no luck so far ;_; It's bc the NBC stream muted the audio whenever you tried to record it for whatever copyright reasons or to prevent reuploading I guess?? But I've seen clips of this practice with audio, which means some ppl were able to find a way around it agjalgjka

Please share if you have links :snonegai:

29 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

Thank you~~!! Kamsahamida~~!!

Edit: Is it just me or there's no sound?? 

16 minutes ago, nagini said:

Thank you for the video. No sound for me either.

BTW I hate the camera man!!! Imagine if he captured both of them...:13877886:

I've shared the practice videos before but I guess the post was lost in the threads. Here is the folder of the first and second day of practices. The cooldown part is around the middle of 180215-Olympics_Practice_4_PR_2.

3 minutes ago, Raomina said:

I've shared the practice videos before but I guess the post was lost in the threads. Here is the folder of the first and second day of practices. The cooldown part is around the middle of 180215-Olympics_Practice_4_PR_2.

OMG BLESS thank you so much!! <3