General Yuzuru Chat

21 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Wherein Brian says Yuzu is the Greatest of all Time and Javi saying "His brain is pretty good." :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

/Olympic channel I'm on to you....... please give me more./

What a lovely interview :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: The clips of Yuzu doing jumps with no music and only the sound of his blades hitting the ice were so satisfying to watch

I also find it hilarious that Brian saw teenage Yuzu as a complete wild child :muahaha:

20 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

The clips of Yuzu doing jumps with no music and only the sound of his blades hitting the ice were so satisfying to watch

Someone should make a long sound reel of just his jumps landings. It's very soothing.

Anyone? Onegai?:pouty:

:5a7ce9d358326_offtopic1: I have a request if anyone can help... Remember that big board Sendai Broadcasting Company put together with fan messages for Yuzu around his Seimei hydroblade, that was also viewable on their website and you could mouse over to zoom in? Did anyone save the original, HUGE picture with the messages from the website? I distinctly remember saving it or trying to, but I cannot find it anymore and was hoping someone else did... :snonegai:

36 minutes ago, Lilona said:

I think she was good in grasping his gaze.

I feel like if a painting of Mona Lisa was put next to that gaze, Mona Lisa would be scared stiff. Unless she's a fanyu then she would have hearts on her eyes. 

(I meant no disrespect to Mona Lisa. Please excuse my poor sense of humor.) 

4 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Wherein Brian says Yuzu is the Greatest of all Time and Javi saying "His brain is pretty good." :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

/Olympic channel I'm on to you....... please give me more./

i’m currently at an asian sales meeting rn and was seated next to one of the guys from japan. I was browsing thru FB and this particular news was on my screen. He pointed to my screen and ask, do you know him? 😂

I just said I’m a fan but OMG, it was hard trying to keep a professional face when i’m fangirling inside. :darklordyuzu:

he even said that, our japan office is like 50 meters away from Yokohama arena where Yuzu performed before.