General Yuzuru Chat

28 minutes ago, xeyra said:

BTW, I have now realized Yuzu broke all superstitions about wearing gold at the Olympics. He had it everywhere, from costumes to floofy blade covers, and still no jinx hit him for it. He also broke the no men's World Champion wins the Olympics and the no repeat Champion curse. Maybe the Seimei and numberology things were too stronk for any other jinxes. 

All while injured to say the least... I still feel like divine intervention gave these results a little nudge. But I'm not going to question anything and just thank the skate gods.  For him to win (decisively) after all that was thrown at him shows that this was absolutely his fate.  It's been a month and I still have to remind myself sometimes that it really happened...and I was actually there.  

6 hours ago, yuzuonice said:

:tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

Hide contents

(this is a techical question but is anyone else having problems with read more on twitter posts? Since yesterday, when imbeded tweets, images etc are quoted, they start showing up whole and hiding the text below. Is it just me? Should I change sth in settings?)

EDIT nvm I just saw that others are having this problem too in Technical problems thread

Example of the issue below: 

Hide contents

XItqgMb.png

Def not just you...I've been seeing this broken screen on my laptop for nearly a week now. I thought some update had messed up my resolutions :2:

6 hours ago, yuzuonice said:

:tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

Hide contents

(this is a techical question but is anyone else having problems with read more on twitter posts? Since yesterday, when imbeded tweets, images etc are quoted, they start showing up whole and hiding the text below. Is it just me? Should I change sth in settings?)

EDIT nvm I just saw that others are having this problem too in Technical problems thread

Example of the issue below: 

Hide contents

XItqgMb.png

Yeah there is an issue and we are contacting the developer about it :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

5 minutes ago, robin said:

golden sparkles and glitter? 

that would do it!

3 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

(I just want to make sure everyone realises that the Continues With Wings official Twitter account had to put a link to an explanation of the hashtag and its pronunciation in their bio because this precious child can't let anyone have it easy.)

oh my godd

xzqtKc6.png

40 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

that would do it!

oh my godd

xzqtKc6.png

What does it say?

Also didn't know there's an official twitter account for the show. Wonder if Yuzu checks up in it. He seems to have a lot of leverage on this show (of course).

I do hope Yuzu is also given a lot of power to make the show because I'd like to see what he comes up with or the topics he talks about.