General Yuzuru Chat

Hey 2020 worlds is in Canada Montreal. If he keeps skating it is close to Toronto!! For his comfort haha.

Also I wonder if Yuzu reeeeeaaallly wnts a 4CC GOLD?? He only got 3 silvers..  So maybe that is a higher goal for him than Beijing? 

10 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Because your name isn't taken off the submitted list if you WD, you just get bumped down to Substitute. Same with Zhenya or the Shibs. 

So if one of the 3 get majorely injured he has to fly suddenly to Italy??

:headdesk2:

2 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

they got freaking bows on them?! this guy :1: and I thought my soakers were fluffy..

Note, they are *gold* bows, and the fluffy soakers are also a nice shade of golden yellow (ochre yellow if you want to be exact). Super extra soakers for the super extra skater.

Just now, Xen said:

Note, they are *gold* bows, and the fluffy soakers are also a nice shade of golden yellow (ochre yellow if you want to be exact). Super extra soakers for the super extra skater.

the soakers still look like leopard print to me and idk what to make of that :war:

35 minutes ago, cinemacoconut said:

Hey 2020 worlds is in Canada Montreal. If he keeps skating it is close to Toronto!! For his comfort haha.

Also I wonder if Yuzu reeeeeaaallly wnts a 4CC GOLD?? He only got 3 silvers..  So maybe that is a higher goal for him than Beijing? 

Probably not. The spot just isn't taken, I guess. 

:tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

Spoiler

(this is a techical question but is anyone else having problems with read more on twitter posts? Since yesterday, when imbeded tweets, images etc are quoted, they start showing up whole and hiding the text below. Is it just me? Should I change sth in settings?)

EDIT nvm I just saw that others are having this problem too in Technical problems thread

Example of the issue below: 

Spoiler

XItqgMb.png

16 minutes ago, yuzuonice said:

:tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

(this is a techical question but is anyone else having problems with read more on twitter posts? Since yesterday, when imbeded tweets, images etc are quoted, they start showing up whole and hiding the text below. Is it just me? Should I change sth in settings?)

Example of the issue below: 

Hide contents

XItqgMb.png

Happens to me too sometimes.

33 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

hehe, it's Yuzu we are talking abt ... I was expecting some Pooh head ones :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

See here Disney, here's your chance to expand into figure skating by providing pooh soakers. Or edea, go sign a partnership with Disney and make Pooh soakers. It will fly off shelves. :pouty:

@kaerb: and here I am, a female figure skater studiously avoiding all the fluffly pink or magenta soakers at my pro shop, digging through shelves to locate the one lone green soaker. When mister extra just goes whatever, and follows up a magenta/pink/fuchsia rose print soaker with a leopard print one with gold bows.

1 hour ago, cinemacoconut said:

Not to mention the Skate Canada silver curse.

4 minutes ago, Xen said:

See here Disney, here's your chance to expand into figure skating by providing pooh soakers. Or edea, go sign a partnership with Disney and make Pooh soakers. It will fly off shelves. :pouty:

@kaerb: and here I am, a female figure skater studiously avoiding all the fluffly pink or magenta soakers at my pro shop, digging through shelves to locate the one lone green soaker. When mister extra just goes whatever, and follows up a magenta/pink/fuchsia rose print soaker with a leopard print one with gold bows.

if your heart says FLUFFY MAGENTA, you should follow yuzu's 'screw you all, I do what I want' attitude and live your dream :laughing: (but if your heart is saying NO FLUFFY PINK, you should also follow yuzu's philosophy and stand by your green : P)