General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, cinemacoconut said:

Yuzu said in Kenji's Room that he watches a lot of other skaters performances. I wonder if he has watched a skater perform to a music and said I wnt to try to make that music my own and chooses that music for nxt season. Like he chose Notte Stellata and Notre Dame Paris partly because he told David Wilson that he liked the fact that Johnny Weir skated to it. 

He didn't actually choose NDP. He wanted to do Phantom but agreed to a compromise with D.Wilson to do NDP instead because David didn't want him to do phantom. The Notte Stellata music was suggested / given to him by Tatiana Tarasova. I don't think he's someone who'll do a full homage because he still seems to think like his idols are out of his reach but he does little tributes like the layback ina bauer for Shizuka and the Biellman for Plush..

9 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

awwww :1:

would someone in the skating world explain to me what a fluffy blade cover does?

The fluffy blade covers are usually put on when skates go into storage. The hard guards, the things that are handed to them when they get off the ice and go to the kiss and cry, are put on them when you're walking in skates since that protects the blades. 

3 minutes ago, ClarissaH said:

The fluffy blade covers are usually put on when skates go into storage. The hard guards, the things that are handed to them when they get off the ice and go to the kiss and cry, are put on them when you're walking in skates since that protects the blades. 

It also absorb any extra moisture from the blades. 

I may or may not have been looking at YouTube on skating.  :P

1 hour ago, MrPudding said:

awwww :1:

would someone in the skating world explain to me what a fluffy blade cover does?

Since the rinks are cold it's hard to dry blades perfectly so the covers absorb the access moisture and prevent rusting

But his covers are really extra big LOL

15 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I can see the spot where he'll start to bald. :laughing:

With his superior genetics it might never happen :9:

2 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

His hair is so shiny that sometimes when the light reflects on it I think I see some bald spots and I do a double take. (It'll prolly be the best revenge for Brian though :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:)

also revenge for Briand, Tsuzuki sensei, and Kikuchi san although it may be the age factor :rofl:

Tracy is doing a good job maintaining her hair at TCC :LOL:

Hace 22 horas, Yolo3a said:

I could point you to the bit in Kenji's room where Yuzu called Kanako 'baka' in the context of her food poisoning.

As I talk about this with a Japanese friend, I don't think it's fair comparing the situation when Yuzu said that and what you said,  because we would never be close to Yuzu as Kannako could  be. They are the same age, being Kanako who won the junior world first,  Yuzu always showed his rivalry as well as his affection to her as a co-athlete. 

In this situation, his usage of baka includes the feeling of well-known friends.

In any case, thanks for your understanding that not everybody like to read some kind of words to refer to Yuzu, especially in a forum that has his name.