General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, Xen said:

Timeline wise, you are correct. He is still healing, and his schedule for 18/19 will depend on how he heals and how fast. So I guess for now, all speculations about his competing schedule next season is just speculation. =)

It's probably confusing because people in the main thread are talking about his ice shows, where he will be an MC of sorts in the Continue with Wings show (April 2018), and probably the Sendai Parade (April 22 it seems?).

4 minutes ago, ClarissaH said:

There's only one, at least major, competition left of the season and that's Worlds, which he has already withdrawn from. So yes, he is sitting out the rest of the season to heal up his ankle. When he will be back for the 18-19 season is a big old ? right now and it depends entirely on how healed his ankle is by the time Grand Prix assignments are ready to be handed out. 

Thank you for clearing it all up, it can be so confusing D': 

17 minutes ago, YH7892 said:

Oh god, this dumbass dorky man-child :DDD

Nao Kodaira reveals, that after she won her gold, in the Athlete's Village  she got called out from behind with a "Gold Medallist FOUND~(In an endearing way)" and when she turned around, it was Yuzu. They then prolong the pun by saying that the gold medallist (Nao) was found by Gold medallist (yuzu) as well (or something along this lines, I never was good in the directional grammar, sorry >.<)

Edit: Guys from above posted more correct translation :biggrin:

10 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Probably here. Check:

180216 - Olympics - Mens - SP (NBCSN - enhanced)_bts_cropped 2.mp4

180216 - Olympics - Mens - SP (NBCSN - enhanced)_bts_cropped.mp4

180217 - Olympics - Mens - FS (NBCSN - enhanced)_bts_cropped.mp4

So that's why he lookd so proud when he caught that ball, took him long enough!:smiley-laughing021:

But, quite frankly, did other skaters got that camera-following-them-all-the-freaking-time treatment too? Tbh, watching that made me feel a bit uncomfortable.

11 часов назад, kaeryth сказал:

Probably here. Check:

180216 - Olympics - Mens - SP (NBCSN - enhanced)_bts_cropped 2.mp4

180216 - Olympics - Mens - SP (NBCSN - enhanced)_bts_cropped.mp4

180217 - Olympics - Mens - FS (NBCSN - enhanced)_bts_cropped.mp4

OMG Thank you!  So many GOOD staff!

1 hour ago, Moria Polonius said:

So that's why he lookd so proud when he caught that ball, took him long enough!:smiley-laughing021:

But, quite frankly, did other skaters got that camera-following-them-all-the-freaking-time treatment too? Tbh, watching that made me feel a bit uncomfortable.

I was mostly uncomfortable at the last part of the SP one, after the SP... he actually goes to the cameramen and tells them he's going to change and still they keep filming... I was watching like at a trainwreck, like... when are they going to stop filming? The lead camera there did move away faster than the NHK one, though at the same time those ladies came in and I think the covering himself part of the NHK video we saw was more him seeing the ladies than realizing he was actually, still being filmed. Good thing he didn't get to the pants, I guess :1:  I do wonder why he was changing there, though... No available bathrooms or proper locker rooms? Or are they actually used to changing pretty much in public like that? ^_^; (Even locker rooms seem pretty open usually, from Brian's comment about white LGC, I got the impression Yuzu changed in bathrooms... Though that could be an exception for competitions without proper changing places, since it was ACI.) It does make me wonder about skaters' privacy a bit, to be honest.

19 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I was mostly uncomfortable at the last part of the SP one, after the SP... he actually goes to the cameramen and tells them he's going to change and still they keep filming... I was watching like at a trainwreck, like... when are they going to stop filming? The lead camera there did move away faster than the NHK one, though at the same time those ladies came in and I think the covering himself part of the NHK video we saw was more him seeing the ladies than realizing he was actually, still being filmed. Good thing he didn't get to the pants, I guess :1:  I do wonder why he was changing there, though... No available bathrooms or proper locker rooms? Or are they actually used to changing pretty much in public like that? ^_^; (Even locker rooms seem pretty open usually, from Brian's comment about white LGC, I got the impression Yuzu changed in bathrooms... Though that could be an exception for competitions without proper changing places, since it was ACI.) It does make me wonder about skaters' privacy a bit, to be honest.

he probably wasn't intending to change fully there... maybe just taking the top part off and tying it around the waist while he wear a t shirt instead, or he could've have had a heart monitor on or something and wanted to get it off..

Spoiler

cause he couldn't possibly be changing his trousers there too in a open space where ladies can walk in anytime and he's wearing the *ehem dance belt* underneath.. :mellow:

but this is invasion of privacy.. at least it was not a zoomed in version like at the nhk/nationals(?) (which one I forgot but it was in Japan lol) and that had a close up view of his back :POOH:

3 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

he probably wasn't intending to change fully there... maybe just taking the top part off and tying it around the waist while he wear a t shirt instead, or he could've have had a heart monitor on or something and wanted to get it off..

Hide contents

cause he couldn't possibly be changing his trousers there too in a open space where ladies can walk in anytime and he's wearing the *ehem dance belt* underneath.. :mellow:

but this is invasion of privacy.. at least it was not a zoomed in version like at the nhk/nationals(?) (which one I forgot but it was in Japan lol) and that had a close up view of his back :POOH:

I don't think he wears the heart monitor during performances, but the neck of that costume is a bit tight, so he might have just wanted to have just that, off. Also it seemed to me like he wanted to get his ankle clear and taping removed and maybe tape the ice in already

Spoiler

I admit, I did wonder if that existential question would get answered... For some reason... did I dream this or was there really some footage sometime of Kikuchi holding up something as a paravan with Yuzu changing behind it? I could have dreamed it lol But they could have done something like that... But it is weird, because, yes, training room for skaters of all ages and genders... (someone like Alina walking in could even have legal implications maybe... >_<)

I think it was NHK, yeah... and that was actually shown on the big screens in the venue, too, apparently... (and well, it is a nice back, but... >_<) At least here the NBC camera actually zoomed out at one point, before sliding away when the zipper got undone...

33 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I don't think he wears the heart monitor during performances, but the neck of that costume is a bit tight, so he might have just wanted to have just that, off. Also it seemed to me like he wanted to get his ankle clear and taping removed and maybe tape the ice in already

Reveal hidden contents

I admit, I did wonder if that existential question would get answered... For some reason... did I dream this or was there really some footage sometime of Kikuchi holding up something as a paravan with Yuzu changing behind it? I could have dreamed it lol But they could have done something like that... But it is weird, because, yes, training room for skaters of all ages and genders... (someone like Alina walking in could even have legal implications maybe... >_<)

I think it was NHK, yeah... and that was actually shown on the big screens in the venue, too, apparently... (and well, it is a nice back, but... >_<) At least here the NBC camera actually zoomed out at one point, before sliding away when the zipper got undone...

I'm sure there was a gender separate changing room at pyeonchang and he's just either too lazy to walk all the way there or its too crowded.. 

but the NHK one was filmed in the changing room :war: