General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, yuzupon said:

I... get the Ci, but what does CiONTU refer to? A play on the word 'continue'? or 'onto'? I'm... missing something.:2:

It's basically CONTU from CONTinUe but he put an i in there just to be cute. But in my head I keep on reading as 'see-ontu' help lol

7 minutes ago, yuzuonice said:

It's better not to question it, but Pooh has an explanation! :LOL:

:headdesk: Anyone still reads it as Ki-on-tu like me?? :judgmental:Sorry but the more he tells to ignore the i the more I pay attention to it

Once again proving he's an outstanding creature from another planet. Cue BESP uncle's voice A very charming creature to watch on ice

11 minutes ago, yuzuonice said:

It's better not to question it, but Pooh has an explanation! :LOL:

I can't not question it,,, he basically makes it impossible not to question it.:headdesk2:

But, that's very admirable of Pooh. :4:

11 minutes ago, robin said:

It's basically CONTU from CONTinUe but he put an i in there just to be cute. But in my head I keep on reading as 'see-ontu' help lol

Ah, so the Japanese way of pronouncing Cont --> Contu? I read it as 'ceeyontyu', which sounds so kiddy-like in my head.:english1:

10 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

:headdesk: Anyone still reads it as Ki-on-tu like me?? :judgmental:Sorry but the more he tells to ignore the i the more I pay attention to it

Once again proving he's an outstanding creature from another planet. Cue BESP uncle's voice A very charming creature to watch on ice

Adding that i made the C into a soft C instead of the hard C needed for continue for me. I see it as See - on - tu

:LOL:

3 minutes ago, yuzupon said:

Ah, so the Japanese way of pronouncing Cont --> Contu? I read it as 'ceeyontyu', which sounds so kiddy-like in my head.:english1:

I hadn’t thought of the possibility that the U might be for Japanese reading.... This is getting increasingly confusing lmao 

ceeyontyu is so cuteee 

OK I think I‘m gonna settle for psy-yont-you in my head. 

The  level of extra  has gone through the roof. I  woke  up to  several  pages  discussion of  a meaning  of  a hashtag  for the ice -show???   Like  , WHAT???  The  show is  a month away   , and  I  feel   the  King  of  extra  will keep us  busy  the whole  time , if  the  freaking  hashtag  has created such  an outcome  :))))

I'm DYING, someone who follows me on Twitter came up with this incredible conspiracy theory, I don't even care that it's the reachiest reach ever because it's amazing. It's the one linked above but I messaged her and clarified her thinking and she gave me permission to post it as a new tweet

(@ yuzuru: WE R ONTO U)