General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, VyVy99 said:

From what?? Yuzu's sassiness or that suit that actually fits?? :xD: (sleeves are a bit short imo)

But srsl, those quotes along with the pictures killed me :rofl:

@Sammie Here is a video but not of that particular picture (I'm not on PC so it's a bit hard to search). I remember it's an event for Yuzu and Shizuka's achievements. They even had a talk show so you can try search cuz there's a lot. Or ask from the ultimate @kaeryth XD

Oh I remember the event, I even watched the thing in livestream, just didn't see the pic before ><.

3 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

The pre-order for the ticket starts today (17th)

http://www.continueswithwings.com/

Fingers crossed :fingerscrossed:

Naomi Osaka tweeted about Yuzu.

Aww i like her, she’s so talented! Bless u to put the video here, I could see Yuzu and Nishikori in one video hahaha

it’s great to see another fellow great athlete is cheering and amazed by Yuzu! 

38 minutes ago, Fay said:

It’s a month since Yuzu became a two-time Olympic champion, folks! 

Amazing how time flies (even if it's a month) :13877886: I know 2018 is far from over but Yuzuru winning with his beautiful performances and display of courage is definitely a highlight ! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I can't express with words how special that moment was, watching it live through my tv was everything, I jumped and shouted like a mad person after he started crying in the kiss & cry. 

16 minutes ago, Hanmgse said:

Amazing how time flies (even if it's a month) :13877886: I know 2018 is far from over but Yuzuru winning with his beautiful performances and display of courage is definitely a highlight ! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I can't express with words how special that moment was, watching it live through my tv was everything, I jumped and shouted like a mad person after he started crying in the kiss & cry. 

I was going around for temples with my family (lunar new year) and I CAN'T WATCH IT LIVE :tumblr_m9ranru0Dx1qdlkyg: So it's like sitting on a pile of ants and I keep checking my phone. When I got the news that he's officially the Two Times Olympic Champion I shot up from my seat on the bus and squeeled like there's no one there :LOL:

I think my dad was quite displeased with me :peek:

ETA: Since I couldn't watch it I crossed my fingers the whole day for him (litreally), and of the 7 temples I went I always pray for him in PC :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: Luckily it all went well~

44 minutes ago, Yolo3a said:

I can't decide if he is cute or stupid :1:

Hashtags are supposed to not need explanations Zu!! Normal folks are not so anal retentive!!

I think he's stupidly cute! :pouty: