General Yuzuru Chat

12 минут назад, axelnojutsu сказал:

do we have a YT / dailymotion link for that one? :peekapooh:

There no English subtitles yet. But Russian Yuzu fan group made Russian subtitles pretty fast oO. I was pleasantly surprised...

Just now, WinForPooh said:

All the GP talk only means one thing to me.

NEW PROGRAMMES!!!

NEW COSTUMES!!!!

SHINY SPARKLY ALL NEW STUFF!

*ahem* Yes, I was saying, much as I love his repeats, too, I am quite looking forward to new programmes from him. 

pls yuzu do the GP i really want to see you again

7 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

All the GP talk only means one thing to me.

NEW PROGRAMMES!!!

NEW COSTUMES!!!!

SHINY SPARKLY ALL NEW STUFF!!!! PRECIOUSSSS!!!!!

*ahem* Yes, I was saying, much as I love his repeats, too, I am quite looking forward to new programmes from him. 

In before POTO 2.0.

Sorry I put that out into the universe. I must cleanse myself now.

Just now, xeyra said:

In before POTO 2.0.

Sorry I put that out into the universe. I must cleanse myself now.

Oh, come on. I don't care if he skates to Selena Gomez to go with the Justin Bieber ex. But... Well, you know how history goes in cycles and old things come back and become new? It might happen. Like flared pants, they came back. 

38 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

do we have a YT / dailymotion link for that one? :peekapooh:

Pino had uploaded it, in censored version (with the actual NHK fall removed; personally, I find that annoying and want to find a normal version, since I stupidly didn't save it from FujiTV, but I think a lot of people here will prefer it like that; the first NHK documentary was also uploaded like that, censored). I don't have the link right here, but it should be easy to find by checking their twitter, I think.

8 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Oh, come on. I don't care if he skates to Selena Gomez to go with the Justin Bieber ex. But... Well, you know how history goes in cycles and old things come back and become new? It might happen. Like flared pants, they came back. 

:offtopic: but if I ever meet the d******* responsible for that revival... so help me! I can't find my precious bootcuts anywhere! :tumblr_m9ranru0Dx1qdlkyg: