General Yuzuru Chat

12 минут назад, yuzupon сказал:

Zu's manicure game is on. *look at my own nails and die of embarrassment* 

His nails were the second thing I saw in this photo. The first was his face in general, fortunately. But then I saw the lips. :facepalm:

16 minutes ago, PapiandPooh422 said:

Huh? Is he wearing something? Isn't that just his natural nails? (Because, come on, he's naturally beautiful. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:)

He doesn't have to have anything put on, just polish, as in those 4-step shiny-ing things you do to make your nails shiny. He is naturally beautiful, but I also think he has some kind of maintenance to do, however small they are. I remember some skaters said their hands tend to be rather dry for being on ice all the time. I know he is an alien, but can't be THAT much of an alien... right?

15 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Ikr? <3 I always wonder if he takes care of it himself or somebody else is doing it for him ... His hands and fingernails always look beautiful ... #dyingofenvy

Either way, it's so :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

9 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

His nails were the second thing I saw in this photo. The first was his face in general, fortunately. But then I saw the lips. :facepalm:

I mean, yeah:headdesk2:

1 hour ago, yuzupon said:

I know he is an alien, but can't be THAT much of an alien... right?

I guess large part of it is genetics and health! He is genetically favoured (clearly he has the purest skin in the world) and lives a pretty healthy lifestyle (fries and pepsi aside...), so. 

8 hours ago, holina said:

I totally agree!  I have watched his Olympics FS (and SP) so many times already and they never get old!

All his movements (hands, arms, head, turns, timing of spins, steps, jumps) all match the music to a T.  Even more so compared to the old versions.  I don't know but they just feel much more emotional, maybe because of the occasion and the recent injury struggles he has been through.  Compared to the old versions there is an added maturity to it.  I wonder if the FS had no mistakes whether it would have broken the world record again.  I also love Hope and Legacy, but Seimei seems to be a program that is more dramatic and therefore judges (who may not be as emotionally connected to H+L as Yuzu's fans are) may score it higher.  The FS was what, like 17 points from the world record?  Maybe he still would have needed the more difficult quads to match the score of worlds 2017 then?

The Olympics exhibition program as well, it is the best version ever!

6 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

He probably wouldn't have. H&L was four quads, two 3As, and all done perfectly, and decent GOE (still underscored) and very good PCS. The way I understand it, he lost 30% of the 4T BV and a -3 GOE on top of that, and there's the 2T rippon that didn't make it in because he switched the 3A combo, and then negative GOE on the Lz. That's a lot of points. With that, he would've won the free skate as well. He might have or at least come very close to breaking the overall record, I guess, that's about 13 points off, but probably not the free skate record.

But it was the choreo sequence of Olympics Seimei that made me blubber triumphantly. Seriously, I was crying like Nobu but he looked so triumphant as he launched into it, as if he had taken on the universe itself and won. It was everything. Makes it the best Seimei ever for me even if he'd technically done it better before, with two 3As, and I love his 3As. The swan killed me all over again. :laughing: 

I wonder... clean SEIMEI also have to have 10s across the board for IN, CO, SS and TR (last two arguably, but with what the rest of the field does...) so thats also a point or three for PCS score, assuming he would get a perfect 3 for the 4t-lo-3S combo and positive Lutz GOE, I'd say H&L score would be in danger.

But we're going down the 'what if' road, so the conclusion is, Yuzu has to participate in the next season just to make sure he breaks another record once 4A is ready xD

2 hours ago, kaeryth said:

First after disaster first triple after injury... I wish Brian just adopted him already, or idk became his godfather? Is that possible in nonbaptising religion?

58 minutes ago, meoima said:

My nails are that good and I do nothing rather than just cutting it when it gets too long.

Before I started part time as a helper in a restaurant I was the same...sigh, good days.

44 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I guess large part of it is genetics and health! He is genetically favoured (clearly he has the purest skin in the world) and lives a pretty healthy lifestyle (fries and pepsi aside...), so. 

Wow, so I have some good genes in my nails?? That's it??? Why can't the good genes flow as generously through my whole being like it does with Yuzu??? :snbleh:

25 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

Before I started part time as a helper in a restaurant I was the same...sigh, good days.

Think my nails required only trimming too when I was a student. Then I started to work in the lab and the nails became a "disaster"---got dried out from wearing disposable gloves---and now need nail polish as protection.  Of course getting older didn't help either :P