General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, meoima said:

Are we sure the people who commented were Simon and Nick? Were it Simon and Chris Howarth? 

I haven't watched BESP version myself,  but according to this blog post, they were Simon and Chris, as you guessed.
This blogger often translates their commentaries into Japanese, and in this post, you can see her translation of their commentary for Yuzu's FS, with transcription in English by her husband, which says it was Simon and Chris.

2 hours ago, sweetwater said:

I haven't watched BESP version myself,  but according to this blog post, they were Simon and Chris, as you guessed.
This blogger often translates their commentaries into Japanese, and in this post, you can see her translation of their commentary for Yuzu's FS, with transcription in English by her husband, which says it was Simon and Chris.

It's 100% Chris Howarth, yes. I grew up listening to these guys, especially Simon and Chris who commentated most fs events in late 1990s/early 2000s

3 hours ago, sweetwater said:

Yes. I was thinking it’s Chris and Simon, not Nick. Thank you very much for the clarification.

3 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

POOR MISHA HE HAD TO ADRESS THIS.

Fans should know the boundaries. 

This is embarassing, you shouldn't be asking someone's friend for personal information of that person, further more, you shouldn't be asking for someone's personal information to begin with:tumblr_inline_mzx8t825tZ1r8msi5: