General Yuzuru Chat

14 minutes ago, Pamigena said:

We're gonna spend the next six months wondering how he could top LGC, and then he's gonna come out and do Ave Maria and Les Mis :smiley-laughing021: and maybe throw in a La la land EX just for the heck of it

The evil is strong in this one :darklordyuzu:

I kinda wish they had uploaded his flawless SP first >< 

His FS is amazing, but you KNOW there are going to be idiots who are like, "his jumps weren't perfect how did he win??" whereas there is literally nothing they could say about his SP

3 minutes ago, raebia said:

...I remember reading about this somewhere in the depths of this thread...before the Olympics, I think. Sorry, canˋ t remember more..:idk:

I think it was mentioned in the Olympics fluff thread as well? From what I remember, one of the commentators from that team has a strong (former?) connection to Shoma's coaching team, so the commentary tends to favour Shoma a bit. Except when they get completely carried away by Yuzu's brilliance.

Actually I think it was mentioned in the men's SP or fluff thread because we were talking about it when right after the SP, they first kind of reflexively gushed and then started talking about how Yuzu might not be able to sustain it through the free skate.

1 hour ago, Pamigena said:

We're gonna spend the next six months wondering how he could top LGC, and then he's gonna come out and do Ave Maria and Les Mis :smiley-laughing021: and maybe throw in a La la land EX just for the heck of it

Don't, you might give him ideas. Like the idea of quints. We don't know where he lurks and what his antenna picks up, maybe just stray random troll-worthy thoughts get high priority.

One of these days, when talking about his programs, he'll just casually mention, “I saw this idea somewhere about Ave Maria and Les Mis being programs, and maybe La La Land as an ex, and I thought that might be possible."