General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, cinemacoconut said:

Sorry guys its jst so emotionally draining to see hate on Yuzu in bucket loads living in Korea...

Sorry you have to face that kind of hatred but I think those type of people will not be swayed no matter what you do. I hope you're able to detach yourself and ignore all the haters. I know he has lots of Korean fans as well... try to engange and surround yourself with them instead. :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

3 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Mayhaps people who are learning Japanese might try flexing their knowledge by translating some of the older interviews? :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Love to! But my Japanese is only N3... Are there native speakers who's willing to edit? (I could try transcribing, have a first stab, and then someone edit...?) Feel like we could do a separate thread on these, with all the N3 Japanese learners together on board?

Btw, I'm amazed at how you guys manage to get great tweets, pics etc... I wouldn't know where to find these. Thanks so much!

Oh Simon :smiley-laughing021:

ETA: CHANGED NICKY TO CHRIS

Simon: Yuzuru Hanyu defends his title.

Chris: I wouldn't have believed it Simon. Honestly, after what happened to him the end of last season - a horrible ankle injury, 2 months off... 2 months from November! It's incredible to come back and put out a free program like that. He's a machine.

Simon: ..and very very attractive machine to watch out on the ice. He's such a [???]. So artistic. So delicate.

26 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

I believe the missing word is 'contradiction', meaning that he is a machine (so very strong), and yet so delicate at the same time. 

I love how everybody was skeptical about his victory and yet can only bow in awe to him. I seriously think that this injury was somehow a blessing in disguise: Yuzuru thrives the most when he needs to come back from behind and perform miracles. :9:

1 hour ago, kaeryth said:

BESP uncles have also been very vocal about Shoma's mighty thighs so they're just like that. :smiley-laughing021:

I'm glad to see this clip, though, since I don't think it exists in the BESP FS link we have since it's after Shoma's FS. Wonder if there's a full version of it somewhere?

Hi guys can I suggest something?... uhmmm..

Let us list alllll yuzu achievements and spread it like fire?! We can maybe ask for iron_klaus and yuzuru fairy on twitter for help bcoz they know japanese.

This is to let yuzu know that we appreciate him and let those people brainwash by US media knows about yuzu amazingness...

If anyone also know how to create a video of young yuzu who said he will get OGM, his falls, training, cry (?), winning moments..

This is just a suggestion/opinion. Just ignore if this is pathetic (?). Hehe.

P.S. im not really a social media person, i post like once a year (lol) .

23 minutes ago, YH7892 said:

Hi guys can I suggest something?... uhmmm..

Let us list alllll yuzu achievements and spread it like fire?! We can maybe ask for iron_klaus and yuzuru fairy on twitter for help bcoz they know japanese.

This is to let yuzu know that we appreciate him and let those people brainwash by US media knows about yuzu amazingness...

If anyone also know how to create a video of young yuzu who said he will get OGM, his falls, training, cry (?), winning moments..

This is just a suggestion/opinion. Just ignore if this is pathetic (?). Hehe.

P.S. im not really a social media person, i post like once a year (lol) .

I think the best thin for fanyus to do is uploading high quality 720p (cuz 480 360p piss people off these days and they wnt watch) on youtube and it will spread like wild fire. People will flock to videos if they r lots of videos of him on youtube.

Making MADs with good music is the best way to make his accomplishments known