General Yuzuru Chat

It's going down. I will never understand people who fake bid on charity auctions, it's like stealing from the poor or so. But big level auctions shouldn't happen online in the first place.

In much nicer news, happy 3000 pages! We reached that many here in less than a year, but we have so many more in the whole forum... I'm not sure there are many forums out there that have grown as fast as this and since it's the one I've been the most active in in my entire life, I'm really happy to have been a part of it! :9:

Just now, meoima said:

Back down to 6 mil now. I think the organizers should do something really strict with all of this. It is not charity, not a joke. 

I wonder if people started retracting bids or something? For a while I thought those high bids were legit, especially if organizations were involved. A lot of the high bids stayed there for over an hour.

Guess bots were involved?

2 minutes ago, PomeloPooh said:

Oops, I have been away for some time so help me please - why are we seeing different page numbers? I'm on page 3003 rn.

Also, Happy 3000 Pages for you guys sseing it! Have a bueatiful 3A for celebration!:biggrin:

006oldTjly1fp153rrgqvg30by07skjq.gif

The Lord of the Triple Axel. I could look at that all day. 

I might, really. It's so beautiful. Change of foot before entry? Stabilise using other foot on exit with planned transition? What are such things?

4 minutes ago, Xen said:

I wonder if people started retracting bids or something? For a while I thought those high bids were legit, especially if organizations were involved. A lot of the high bids stayed there for over an hour.

Guess bots were involved?

It is back to 5 mil now. I think it is pretty much reasonable. I hope those who sent fake bids will be caught. It is not fun. Even if they dislike him or want to make fun of people it is still too much. This is charity not some joke.

Just now, meoima said:

It is back to 5 mil now. I think it is pretty much reasonable. I hope those who sent fake bids will be caught. It is not fun. Even if they dislike him or want to make fun of people it is still too much. This is charity not some joke.

I'm more likely to suspect bots. But realistically, I think it'll end up around 10-15 mil yen.

there's 3 days left for the bid. I have a feeling its gonna be wonkers until the bid closes. And to me… i feel like the bids are real but there's 2/3 companies/people actually fighting to get their bid on the boots.. 

i realy hope its a company bidding and not a person.. just thinking that if a person is bidding that much money for some boots, imagine what they can do in real life.. WOW talk about power

i up for adoption if you're here LOL :headdesk2: