General Yuzuru Chat

It's good to finally have confirmation. The doctor's recommendation doesn't sound too bad... though let's keep in mind that Yuzu has a tendency to need more than usually recommended. Depending on what rehabilitation implies, he might have to skip quite a few ice shows... FaOI most likely, which is sad. But proper rehab is more important, so... I expect he might spend at least the two weeks in Sendai. Then depending on what rehab means, either stay in Japan or go back to Toronto. I think he might stay in Japan, though. Even if he can't skate, he'll probably do a lot of media stuff throughout it... We'll see.

And I should probably try to see if I can sell my tickets, too... :2:

3 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

And the second drought officially starts...

I can finally do translations analyzing his skating without worrying about him.

No drought, there will be CMs. And what if he goes and joins FaOI as a commentator? Special guest (singing diamonds)?

I've always hoped for the statement, now I'm truly relieved that he will be all fine when I'm off to focus on my real life (if he went Worlds ofc I must keep an eye on him, while being endless worried for his health). He also has a clear plan for rehabilitation so I'm positive he can comeback mighty fine next ss. All the best for other skaters competing at Worlds.

Just now, Hydroblade said:

He can do trashbag Pants next season and I wouldn't care, I would just be happy to have him back

he could just stand on the ice and pose for an hour, I won't care. 

So glad he is withdrawing. Take care Zuzu. <3 With 3 months rehab he might miss some early ice shows, but we'll prolly have tons of CM. He's double gold medallist now and its the off season, so...