General Yuzuru Chat

17 minutes ago, wombat-poodle said:

Such sweet words about Plushenko. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: Yuzu is amazing.

Well, he's Plushy's nr.1 fanboy! :tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5:

11 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

That first answer is so suspicious. :biggrin: It reeks on “4lz? What 4lz?”

ETA

He actually said “If I go, I will win.”

Trollllll. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

He has such an amazing champ mentality ... always, always goes for the gold! 

4 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Yuzu thanking fans holding signs saying "Thank you for becoming our guiding light."

Oh my god that's brilliant, he really saw it! I'm tearing up a little seeing it:sadPooh:

This is done by a group of Chinese fans, a lot of whom I think are still students. I saw them start planning like 10 months before the Olympics! I didn't join because my seat wasn't in any right area, but I'm so glad right now that I can say I cast my vote for the quote on the signs. :knc_brian1:  One of the girls tweeted about it after seeing the news: 

Actually, could I maybe ask you guys for a favor of retweeting it with Yuzu's tags? :thanks:The thing is, Chinese fans, along with a lot of other East Asian fans I believe, sometimes are really frustrated for being mistaken for Japanese fans. (Like, between CHN and JPN fans we know that CHN fans mostly throw pooh bears while JPN fans mostly throw flowers, but the rest of the world (i.e. media) just think we're all one big ambiguous mass...) So they're hopeing to let more people see this tweet, to show the scale of Yuzu's international support! (And maybe a chance of Yuzu himself seeing it, since he seems to know everything online lol)