General Yuzuru Chat

9 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Huh, where did these numbers come from? Yuzu has two OGM, Plushenko 1 individual and 1 team, so also two? 

Unless you mean total Olympic medals, in which case Plushenko does have 4 (2 gold, 2 silver) but Yuzu still only has two. 

oh yeah i meant total medals. Yuzu has 2 individual gold and 1 team gold (so both 3 OGM and 3 total). Plushenko has (as you said) 2 gold and 2 silver in total. 

4 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

oh yeah i meant total medals. Yuzu has 2 individual gold and 1 team gold (so both 3 OGM and 3 total). Plushenko has (as you said) 2 gold and 2 silver in total. 

Yuzu doesn't have an Olympic team medal of any colour, though. Perhaps you're confusing it with World Team Trophy?

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

Yuzu doesn't have a team medal of any colour, though. Perhaps you're confusing it with World Team Trophy?

ah.... yeah you're right, I am! :facepalm: oops...... 

31 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I think it's pointing out how calm and controlled he is with time limits. Instead of rushing to tie his shoes when he was told that there was only 20 seconds until they were on the air, he saw it as having plenty of time and that he didn't need to rush?

(I could be off the mark. Maybe it took him precisely that amount of time?)

he's used to the 30 second for ice preparation, and he must've done a lot of run through 

not surprised that he is that calm :laughing:

OT but I have just seen this old video on my TL and...who would have thought in 2014 that 4S was going to be one of the keys to second OGM :laughing:

I feel like our last season's 4S3T nightmare paid off quite nice. 

could I please have the link to the translated video for Max's commentary of Yuzu's Oly programmes? I'm tried to back track here and in the Yuzuru News and Updates where things normally are but I can't seem to find it. :tumblr_inline_mzx91uuLRI1r8msi5:

11 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

could I please have the link to the translated video for Max's commentary of Yuzu's Oly programmes? I'm tried to back track here and in the Yuzuru News and Updates where things normally are but I can't seem to find it. :tumblr_inline_mzx91uuLRI1r8msi5:

😍❤️ I don't have any links to the programs, but this analysis is lovely. 

20 minutes ago, OonsieHui said:

You can find multi broadcasts of the Olys here (Click on the multiple broadcast link)

And some translation/translation links here: