General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, xeyra said:

It's nothing we didn't know before. He needs to heal his ankle; going to Worlds doesn't allow him to do so, so he is better off skiping it (and JSF, don't ask him to!). And he'll return to practice when his ankle doesn't pain him anymore.

at this point I just want him to go complete ninja into his cave and skip a season (even ice shows) for all I care so that he can heal that damn ankle.. both ankles cause we talking bout yazunori here and the boy is always giving white lies :war:

I'm prepared for one year off rather than "surprising" news with WD few days before every single ice shows/competitions..

My translation of Tatiana Tarasova and A. Grishin's commentary during "Notte Stellata" (The Swan). O.G. 2018 Gala

I did my best to translate all that T. Tarasova and A. Grishin means so in parenthesis I included synonyms.

T.T - Yuzuru Hanyu

A.G.- Yuzuru Hanyu pride of Japan and the pride of the entire world. Athlete who stated that he really wants to defend his title as O.C. which he won in Sochi in 2014.

T.T. And he did it.

A.G. And yes he did it. “Starry Night” “Notte Stellata” performed by Il Volo.

–-------

A.G. Yuzuru embodies a swan?

T.T The music though (meaning based on the music, yes)

A.G. The music though is “Notte Stellata”

T.T. The music is the dying swan.

T.T. He is Absolute (complete, pure, without limit, excellent, perfect)! Everything he does is absolute. Genius absolute (complete, pure, without limit, excellent, perfect) skater. The way he skates, the jumps and the emotions and everything, his body shape and his face, the hands. A real talent! He simply is a real talent!!

And meeting him (meaning seeing him skate and just meeting him in person) is always wonderful!

A.G. It surely is! Likewise he has that incredible (tremendous) will to work hard. He is not burying this talent, he is developing it and he has achieved amazing results (heights). 66 years in a row there was no consecutive OGM in mens' figure skating.

T.T. Reinz's Notte Stellata “The dying swan”

A.G. It is edited

T.T. Enything can be edited

A.G. Even Tchaikovsky work is edited

T.T. Yes of course!

A.G. …. and Beethoven

T.T. Do you know who gave him this music?

A.G. Yes! Of course I know! Tatiana Tarasova!

T.T. I did! I thought, who else to give it to?! Of course only to him as only he can embody it!

A.G. A true representation (meaning embody of the swan and the music) of a skater. Two times OGM who continues to advance this type of sport. You can see how he is giving it all, 200%, even during the gala performances. The man who is never indifferent to what he does.

T.T. Complete perception (understanding/ feeling) of the music.

(Yuzu stands and waits for the others) T.T.: What is it my dear? What is it my darling? Will you skate some more for us? We would only be happy if you will.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--- She didn't have the itinerary of the event so she didn't know why he was standing there and not leaving the ice as usual and coming back with everyone.

26 minutes ago, nagini said:

My translation of Tatiana Tarasova and A. Grishin's commentary during "Notte Stellata" (The Swan).

I did my best to translate all that T. Tarasova means so in parenthesis I included synonyms.

T.T - Yuzuru Hanyu

A.G.- Yuzuru Hanyu pride of Japan and the pride of the entire world. Athlete who stated that he really wants to defend his title as OC which he won in Sochi in 2014.

T.T. And he did it.

A.G. And yes he did it. “Starry Night” “Notte Stellata” performed by Il Volo.

–-------

A.G. Yuzuru embodies a swan?

T.T The music though (meaning based on the music, yes)

A.G. The music though is “Notte Stellata”

T.T. The music is the dying swan.

T.T. He is Absolute (complete, pure, without limit, excellent, perfect)! Everything he does is absolute. Genius absolute (complete, pure, without limit, excellent, perfect) skater. The way he skates, the jumps and the emotions and everything, his body shape and his face, the hands. A real talent! He simply is a real talent!!

And meeting him (meaning seeing him skate and just meeting him in person) is always wonderful!

A.G. It surely is! Likewise he has that incredible (tremendous) will to work hard. He is not burying this talent, he is developing it and he has achieved amazing results (heights). 66 years in a row there was no consecutive OGM in mens' figure skating.

T.T. Reinz's Notte Stellata “The dying swan”

A.G. It is edited

T.T. Enything can be edited

A.G. Even Tchaikovsky work is edited

T.T. Yes of cource!

A.G. …. and Beethoven

T.T. Do you know who gave him this music?

A.G. Yes! Of course I know! Tatiana Tarasova!

T.T. I did! I thought, who else to give it to?! Of course only to him as only he can embody it!

A.G. A true representation (meaning embody of the swan and the music) of a skater. Two times OGM who continues to advance this type of sport. You can see how he is giving it all, 200%, even during the gala performances. The man who is never indifferent to what he does.

T.T. Complete perception (understanding/ feeling) of the music.

(Yuzu stands and waits for the others) T.T.: What is it my dear? What is it my darling? Will you skate some more for us? We would only be happy if you will.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--- She didn't have the itinerary of the program so she didn't know why he was standing there and not leaving the ice as usual and coming back with everyone.

1. I love how mother******g Tatiana Tarasova , queen of all things figure skating, the been-there-seen-it-all fountain of wisdom and experience is a Yuzu fangirl too. I can't get over the fact that  person of this calibre thought of Yuzu first when she heard certain music.

2. "Dying Swan" :laughing:. In my personal vernacular, I've always described slow, classical programs as playing a dying swan and it was not a complement. And now I'm stanning a guy who literally plays a dying swan and I love it.

I'm a little :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: that's over. But a least I have tons of videos that I still didn't have time to watch :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: And the only thing I want from Yuzu now is to heal properly so we can enjoy his skating and fluffy personality a little more :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

This season and this competition were one hell of emotional ride :13877886:

It's a little scary to read that Yuzu's only motivation is 4A, I'd rather him to experiment more with his expressional side rather than technical, but Yuzu is Yuzu so I must be grateful that as a child he had such a big dreams and didn't forget them as he grew up :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: