General Yuzuru Chat

40 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Yes.

The ANA deal covers all his skating expenses; IIRC it was around 300k at the time and has probably only grown so that, plus everything else and he has no real issues. Of course, he's an exception, not the rule. Skating's a wicked expensive sport but the prizes aren't all that much and it's often difficult to stay afloat. 

I cnt believe he had to cover his training expenses with his familys money before ANA. JSF shldve given him scholarship when he went to Junior Grand Prix overseas. 

9 hours ago, ThiriYuzu said:

Have you guys seen this fan video where Yuzu was crying when Javi's called for the Plushy ceremony? He was sad and proud at the same time i guess.

We are exactly ONE HOUR away from our 1 week 2nd OGM all-time-GOAT anniversary. 

1 hour ago, Hanmgse said:

I'm surprised Yuzuru is quite popular in the kpop community as I also like kpop but never in my life I have admired or follow someone as much as I have with Yuzuru. There is something about him so magnetic, the first time you see him you know he is something else, that happened to me and it was a very strong feeling.

One of my friends asked me this, she wanted to know what it was about him that made me talk about him the way I do. But it is like you said. This isn't simply "stanning" at this point. This is something so much bigger and I don't think I have ever felt this kind of pull with another person :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I need to figure out how to record out the broadcast from cctv phone app. They're doing a full broadcast of the gala with Pang/Tong as commentators, and Yuzu+Misha+Javi+Boyang+Uno+Cha doing a giant train line through the middle. 

*dies laughing* Pang and Tong are having a couples spat about the future of Kostner and how she can maintain her form (if possible) since the broadcaster insists on showing the ice resurfacing. So Pang/Tong decided to teach everyone about how FS scoring works and give us a giant discourse about Kostner (and her stamina and why she didn't podium etc). 

2 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

Yes.

The ANA deal covers all his skating expenses; IIRC it was around 300k at the time and has probably only grown so that, plus everything else and he has no real issues. Of course, he's an exception, not the rule. Skating's a wicked expensive sport but the prizes aren't all that much and it's often difficult to stay afloat. 

Kind of :5a7ce9d358326_offtopic1:

:( I read an interview from Adian a few months ago where he said he's no longer getting his back treated because he has no money for it. :( I'm glad Yuzu will never face such a situation, though.