General Yuzuru Chat

I"m currently on strong painkillers from my recent surgery....yes, they certainly can make you happy!! Or at least, they definitely influence how you are feeling!! So, it's natural to make jokes about being on happy pills and things like that.

Yuzu said he's taking strong painkillers and will stop them after the gala... hence why there's the *joking assumption* he's drugged (of course, no idea what, how much, etc..)

2 minutes ago, liv said:

I"m currently on strong painkillers from my recent surgery....yes, they certainly can make you happy!! Or at least, they definitely influence how you are feeling!! So, it's natural to make jokes about being on happy pills and things like that.

Yuzu said he's taking strong painkillers and will stop them after the gala... hence why there's the *joking assumption* he's drugged (of course, no idea what, how much, etc..)

Even though Yuzu said he's taking strong painkillers - I was under the impression that they couldn't be *too* strong because it would overly affect his mental state and hence his performance? Or maybe he switched for gala practice? 

hace 1 minuto , randomanon said:

Even though Yuzu said he's taking strong painkillers - I was under the impression that they couldn't be *too* strong because it would overly affect his mental state and hence his performance? Or maybe he switched for gala practice? 

iirc in one of post-Boston interviews Yuzu said that painkillers made him emotionless in the FS and you can feel it in that perfomance actually. 

This is why I think this time he is taking something not so strong. 

6 minutes ago, randomanon said:

Honestly, some of the photos of Chopin and SEIMEI, I don’t recognise his eyes. There were faces I’d never seen before. I wonder if it could have been the Olympic monster, though, or the fear of his injury not holding up. I hope one day they sit him down like they did with GPF SEIMEI and get him to talk through what he was thinking and feeling.

2 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

what is wrong with this user ...

not entirely sure, but i think they meant it in a positive way? as in, not cringey like ew disgusting, but like so cute that it's overwhelming? i think it's just lost in translation, but not entirely sure...i mean, then again, who dares call yuzuru anything but floofy and cute?? i will fight them :hachimaki:

Just now, pewirinkle said:

not entirely sure, but i think they meant it in a positive way? as in, not cringey like ew disgusting, but like so cute that it's overwhelming? i think it's just lost in translation, but not entirely sure...i mean, then again, who dares call yuzuru anything but floofy and cute?? i will fight them :hachimaki:

no they didn't...google them + yuzuru

oh well

no point in discussing 

5 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

The prescription painkiller epidemic here is very bad...I hope Yuzuru is being careful :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

I think he's probably the one person you'd never have to worry about when it comes to addiction. It seems he'd have an inbuilt immunity to it given how disciplined and borderline masochistic he is. I know it's not as simple as that but I think he'll be fine. :)