General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, ThiriYuzu said:

I just hope that Javi wouldn't make Yuzu cry again in Gala. I want both of them to have fun. 

There are many things that feel like an end of an era to me. A closing circle. The gala will make my poor, squishy, beaten-into-a-pulp excuse of a heart work extra to not break down completely into a bawling mess anyway. A crying Yuzu would just kill me i think

37 minutes ago, ThiriYuzu said:

Have you guys seen this fan video where Yuzu was crying when Javi's called for the Plushy ceremony? He was sad and proud at the same time i guess.

Yuzuru cries means I cry. This is really heartbreaking and touching at the same time. You can see how much Yuzu truly enjoyed training and being rivals with Javi. Their duo will always be legendary. 

5 minutes ago, beki said:

It’s pretty amazing Javi kept Yuzu’s secrets coming into the Olys. If his true condition were known, his gold strategy could’ve failed. Not many in this world would do that for a competitor.

To me, they are both true sportsmen, in the old fashioned sense of the word..Boyang, I think of him this way as well. I will never forget how he crouched down, so that his rivals could be photographed better...2015 I think? NHK? I donˋt remember when exactly, but I remember how impressed I was:).

By the way, I watched Yuzu's broadcast/interview yesterday and I can't help but chuckled when Yuzu said his younger self would not be impressed by his two OGM, thinking that it is only natural that he wins them. He said he wanted to jump 4A in competition, and not necessarily to win, but because he couldn't face his younger self currently as his younger self is quite strict lol. I loved how he keeps referring landing the hardest quad as fulfilling a childhood dream of his. I was also laughing (while being sad) at the reappearance of "kuyashi" feeling when he felt he wasn't able to accomplish the goals he set out to do, and saying that he regressed from the 60% state he was at last summer.

2 hours ago, ICeleste said:

i needed to bring back Johnny and Tara's commentary at 4:45 because hearing it now makes Zu's victory even sweeter... :devilYuzu::xD::LOL:

One of the best things :war:to look back. Shut up! Thanks baby Zu 

8 minutes ago, getsurenka said:

By the way, I watched Yuzu's broadcast/interview yesterday and I can't help but chuckled when Yuzu said his younger self would not be impressed by his two OGM, thinking that it is only natural that he wins them. He said he wanted to jump 4A in competition because he couldn't face his younger self currently as his younger self is quite strict lol, and not necessarily to win. I loved how he keeps referring landing the hardest quad as a childhood dream of his. I was also laughing (while being sad) at the reappearance of "kuyashi" feeling when he felt he wasn't able to accomplish the goals he set out to do, and saying that he regressed from the 60% state he was at last summer.

Quicker than I expected, but I can't say it doesn't make me the happiest ever...

11 minutes ago, getsurenka said:

By the way, I watched Yuzu's broadcast/interview yesterday and I can't help but chuckled when Yuzu said his younger self would not be impressed by his two OGM, thinking that it is only natural that he wins them. He said he wanted to jump 4A in competition because he couldn't face his younger self currently as his younger self is quite strict lol, and not necessarily to win. I loved how he keeps referring landing the hardest quad as a childhood dream of his. I was also laughing (while being sad) at the reappearance of "kuyashi" feeling when he felt he wasn't able to accomplish the goals he set out to do, and saying that he regressed from the 60% state he was at last summer.

I could relate, I always need a challenge in life, too. But Yuzu, 3 days is way too short. I might be thirsty for a new challenge may be after 3 months of idling. :) he's such a competitive man. I love it, well.. we all love it. :smiley-love017: