General Yuzuru Chat

Oh, so the guy for whom 4Lz was deemed "too much" was actually jumping rippon combos just like Vincent (with the difference that Yuzuru actually made all the rotations in the air...:dry:). It really makes you wonder what would have happened if Yuzuru had been healthy. Tbh all Yuzuru's career makes you wonder what could have happened, if only he had been spared a few injuries, starting from the COC ones that were really only bad luck. I have faith that Yuzuru will do his best to heal and get what he wants (his 4Lo and 4Lz back, and of course Nessie). So happy to hear him looking forward to his competititive future so much! Please heal well and habe fun, zuzu:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: 

That footage also makes much more believable Ambesi's words about Yuzuru training 4Lz for the SP, it had to be reliable enough if he could tackle a 3T rippon even on a not ideal landing (I confess when I heard that Yuzuru was training 4Lz for SP I had this kind of thought, that 4Lz would have felt wrong in the first half of Ballade but it would fit well in place of 4T3T, being a toe jump...and he used to do 3Lz3T there in Ballade 1.0...:slinkaway: sorry I expect anything from Yuzu now :slinkaway:

I love how he always praises everyone but he really gushes about Boyang's Lutz :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: Yuzu single-handedly defying Boyang media erasure :hachimaki:

And his comments about ladies are both on point and very sweet (I'm sure once he r***** there will be a bloodbath among broadcasters to have him as a commentator...If he isn't too busy touring around the word, restoring world peace and watering our crops with his awesomeness while raising next generation of legends of course):10636614:

5 minutes ago, ICeleste said:

i needed to bring back Johnny and Tara's commentary at 4:45 because hearing it now makes Zu's victory even sweeter... :devilYuzu::xD::LOL:

don't remind me of what happened this morning at ladies... :13877886: zhenya and gabby's crying face is haunting me

1 hour ago, yuzuuu said:

there's more XD idk if its posted alrdy but :

OMG whomever made this is brilliant :smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021: if Misha's a penguin then yuzu reminded me of a certain turtle from my childhood: :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

dNJYhDZ.gif

10 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

No Nathan in the gala... Also, no Kaori. Seems they went with just 5 of each, men and ladies...

In the ice shows Yuzu is always introduced last.  I guess they're taking the hint from the ice shows and saving the best for last.