General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Yuzu just said he thinks Boyang could do a quint!

I had ppl talking over the TV but it sounded like he wants to aim for the top with the new scoring system. :biggrin: 

I bet Boyangs coach will be thrilled to hear that...

6 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Yuzu just said he thinks Boyang could do a quint!

I had ppl talking over the TV but it sounded like he wants to aim for the top with the new scoring system. :biggrin: 

Good lords, Zu, don't give Boyang ideas! Boyang says 4As are scary, but probably will be on-board with 5T. :facepalm:

2 hours ago, OonsieHui said:

Also for @Sombreuil, cause you two were the one discussing this. Everyone else will probably find it boring. ><

Hide contents

Sorry poking my head in on this. Final year med student here. Depends on the virus. Some viruses, like for the common cold, gastroenteritis etc we don't have antivirals for. Like you said just staying hydrated is the main thing and symptomatic relief with fever meds etc. But some viruses, like the actual flu /influenza, has antivirals (eg tamiflu for the flu) that are effective if given within 48 hours of onset and helps to shorten the duration and ease the symptoms. The thing with RAF is them probably asking him to get a flu vaccine shot as prophylaxis since he's the one in closest contact with Nathen.

But absolutely right, no antibiotics for viruses! But also another possibility is he started out with a viral infection, got a secondary bacterial infection, and got antibiotics for THAT one.

:)

talk about flu meds^^

Spoiler

you're absolutely right, although I've never seen anyone getting antivirals prescribed if they're not a high risk patient (like old people or babies). Would the flu prophylaxis shot even help in such a short time? Don't you need some time to build antibodies?

Just now, Eclair said:

did you notice, just like Brian, Boyang's coaches hair is thinning, too ... 

Well Boyang did say at some point he wanted to try an all quads program....:slinkaway:

But hey, at least it's not like Boyang and Yuzu are in the same training center. Imagine what would happen if they got together to train for 3 months. Or appear in ice shows together.

Yuzu and Boyang goofing off together while yapping about earphones. Moms have to share secrets of how they hold their sons' allowances for earphones in check? Coaches share zen meditation exercises to prevent more rapid hair loss? The possibilities are endless!:devilYuzu:

@kaerb: Did he seriously just say he is waiting for Boyang to do a quint and a 5Lz at that? :13877886:

I can't...I always wondered whom Yuzu viewed as his greatest rival amongst the squadsters, and he goes and essentially lays down the war declaration to Boyang.

Edit: I can't...waiting for someone to send this to Boyang's weibo. :facepalm:

17 minutes ago, Eclair said:

talk about flu meds^^

Reveal hidden contents

you're absolutely right, although I've never seen anyone getting antivirals prescribed if they're not a high risk patient (like old people or babies). Would the flu prophylaxis shot even help in such a short time? Don't you need some time to build antibodies?

Spoiler

The family were taking care of very frail grandparents, so it was probably for their benefit.

More flu talk - don't know if I'm hiding this properly :shrug:

edit. Well what d'you know - I did !