General Yuzuru Chat

More Yuzu-other-skaters interactions from yesterday. He talked with Valentina and Alyona. And it looks that Valetina put some ice behind his colar. Maybe it's revenge for stealing her partner :smiley-laughing021:

And Yuzu did butt spin after Junhwan showed him his spin from his EX.

And a little bit of notte stellata

3 hours ago, Hanmgse said:

Hey guys, now that Olympics are almost over I wanted to share my favorite Yuzuru MAD video. It's a video made after the 2015/2016 season and I remember that after Yuzuru lost in Boston I was really sad for a while but after watching this video I definitely thought Yuzuru would get his revenge (or at least I hoped so haha). So now that Yuzuru has succesfully won his 2nd Olympic gold medal I remembered this video and how much strenght it gave me. I still can't believe Yuzuru was able to make his dream come true, he is just truly unique.

Thank you for making me cry again! Good thing i have a cold and i can pretend that i have light sensibility. It's powerful!

12 minutes ago, Floria said:

Yuzu is on FujiTV now, wearing his OGM :)

Talking about 4A :13877886:(it's the only thing I understand in Japanese)

psst he said he did image training before sleep and he wants to train it :13877886: but practicing it without able to bring it in competition will be meaningless (meaning he needs to be back healthy again before trying it)