General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Eclair said:

yeah but never heard of doing that for regular flu viruses - quite the opposite, if you have the flu and it's due to a virus, you usually get told that there is only home remedies you can try, but no antibiotics or such. same goes for noro virus. 

well we don't really know what he was told to take so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I guess as long as we don't find out that they're all in quarantine, they'll be fine

1 minute ago, Forcefield said:

Maybe Yuna will come out as a surprise, make everyone squeal, and say it. No? Too hopeful? :slinkaway:

I'm not sure it'd make much sense for Yuna to say it, since she wasn't skating this time around. But I am a little surprised, I did think they might have her as special guest. Then again, is she still publicly active? I guess she might be in Korea, but she never does ice shows outside of Korea, does she?

Just now, Pamigena said:

:snmouchotto:

4 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I'm not sure it'd make much sense for Yuna to say it, since she wasn't skating this time around. But I am a little surprised, I did think they might have her as special guest. Then again, is she still publicly active? I guess she might be in Korea, but she never does ice shows outside of Korea, does she?

Yea, that's what I thought too. I was just going off the radar. :biggrin:

13 minutes ago, Eclair said:

yeah but never heard of doing that for regular flu viruses - quite the opposite, if you have the flu and it's due to a virus, you usually get told that there is only home remedies you can try, but no antibiotics or such. same goes for noro virus. but maybe Raf didn't mean virus when he said virus, but actually meant infection?

A few years ago a friend of mine got whatever strain of flu was particularly virulent that year and his wife and daughters were given anti viral meds to stop it spreading:shrug:

35 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

A few years ago a friend of mine got whatever strain of flu was particularly virulent that year and his wife and daughters were given anti viral meds to stop it spreading:shrug:

lol then maybe the issue is my doctor. Whenever I went to him because of flu symptoms, it's like: as long it's nothing bacterial but only viral, there is nothing I can do about it. Just drink a lot and keep warm. 

But then I again, we have here pretty strict regulations to prevent resistances developing ..

10 minutes ago, Floria said:

So we may get another awesome gala practice on Saturday

Won't he be tired? If he flies this afternoon, he'll arrive tomorrow morning Korea time, I think... (or maybe we'll get cute sleepy Javi with cute hyper Yuzu lol)