General Yuzuru Chat

Looking at Philip Hershs Twitter is an exercise in learning not to @ ppl  . His final comment on Men's FS was that Nathan beat Yuzu by 8+ points. SMH. 

Also his replies are Oly fans who are like omg, Nathan was one quad toe away from victory uu !! And after two minutes of it, I'ma a zombie and I want to eat him for dinner. 

1 minute ago, Yolo3a said:

Looking at Philip Hershs Twitter is an exercise in learning not to @ ppl  . His final comment on Men's FS was that Nathan beat Yuzu by 8+ points. SMH. 

Also his replies are Oly fans who are like omg, Nathan was one quad toe away from victory uu !! And after two minutes of it, I'ma a zombie and I want to eat him for dinner. 

You know, WHAT IF Nathan had a clean SP.

Let's just forget about WHAT IF Yuzu had a clean FS.

:dry:

1 minute ago, Yolo3a said:

Only 8+ points? our boy Yuzu beat everyone by 11 points you know. :)  And Yuzu was one triple salchow away from a new WR, they know it. :P 

Just now, Xen said:

The picture really looks like he's saying, "Oops, I did it again." To all the haters and doubters.

LMAO!!!! if not for the comedic quality of the picture i would be complaining about the fact that out of the thousands of beautiful yuzu photos they took the one where he aged prematurely by 10 years

18 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

No Nathan in the gala... Also, no Kaori. Seems they went with just 5 of each, men and ladies...

Seems kind of weird to backtrack. But if Nathan really does have a virus, maybe they quietly pulled him out instead. In that case I wish him well.

Haha so Yuzu IS last afterall. After all the hoopla, of course the alien is acknowledged.

Is it weird that the two other men on the podium go before Ge and Jin?