General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, axelnojutsu said:

I swear I'm trying to study, but there's just too much good stuff flooding in :10636614:

I finished my task so now I can browse and save his photos in peace :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5: I swear the bleeping notification sounds of this forum is so tempting I had to set my music to full volume lol and I get back to 13 pages of happy yuzu <3

18 minutes ago, Xen said:

Death by swaning? 

I don't mind an LGC step sequence at the end :thrasher:my death will be complete

Just now, freeyafanfan said:

I finished my task so now I can browse and save his photos in peace :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5: I swear the bleeping notification sounds of this forum is so tempting I had to set my music to full volume lol and I get back to 13 pages of happy yuzu <3

I don't mind an LGC step sequence at the end :thrasher:my death will be complete

Or at least this

dfab438f72608327a9d053296278478f--lets-g

source

25 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

so.. should I also have a 1.5 month fast from Yuzuru so that I can concentrate on life until post WC :LOL:

I mentioned "not posting in a forum until Yuzu wins" as part of my superstition... I actually did a lot of superstition especially leading to Olympics. :embSwan:Once, i said "i won't look up Yuzu in the internet, no planethanyu, no twitter, no anything", and i immediately scratched that idea! I was so sure i wouldn't be able to do that. 

Stay away from this: :pouty: ????

Good luck with that. :darklordyuzu:

Waking up to a sunshine dork being a sunshine dorky child and spending the morning to catch up with tons of squishy things :tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5:

I hope Zuzu can enjoy many more light-hearted moments in the future (and that people will be there to film and share all of them:10636614:)

Also, wow, so that was what he meant when talking about "throwing away all his happiness":tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp:

the more he tells us about those months, the more I'm glad and happy that everything turned out well for him and he could see all of that rewarded:tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

I'm feeling a bit sad Javi and Nathan aren't there, and even more sad that while the others are relaxing and having fun, the ladies still have competition and can't relax :sad4:

I can't wait for them to join the fun!