General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

CHILD. I STAN AN ACTUAL CHILD. :embSwan:

4 hours ago, Yoa said:

interview ~:tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

I absolutely love this interview!! Gives us such insight into Yuzu's outlook and thoughts stepping into this Olympics! 

4 hours ago, monchan said:
lolll

WHAT IS GRAVITY WHAT IS PHYSICS ?!?! (also lol the expressions of the girls at the board.... we know girls... we know....)

4 hours ago, Anya said:

The Yuzu water bottle challenge :biggrin:

Yuzu is interacting SO DANG MUCH with the other skaters, AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please keep happy cheerful playful Yuzu around forever!! His ultra focused isolating himself to practice more is impressive, but gosh.... I am LIVING for these interactions, he's so comfortable and happy!! 

2 hours ago, MrPudding said:

BUTT SPIN

:goe: 

1 hour ago, getsurenka said:

NESSIE ALERT NESSIE ALERT :bliss-smiley: (not that it hasn't already be blaring) 

It's just so good to see him happy. We always saw his goofy, giggly dorky side in brief clips,  but never have we seen him display it like this!

If he doesn't go to worlds, then this is a good way to end the season-on a high and happy note. And hopefully that happy mood will carry him through the off season while healing (maybe expedite his healing). 

As for Nessie...Brian already leaked that the harness guy did nothing and it was all Zu, did Brian forget that Yuzu reads the news too? Nevermind that russian guy, he had that Brian news reveal about the harness training, and then the overrotated 3A of Mirai.