General Yuzuru Chat

Am I the only one that feel like these days we are getting our reward after 3 months of draught and worries?  We are getting now all the fluff  we missed because Yuzu didn't go to competitons. Everything since he landed in PC was so intense, I almost forgot what is normal life :laughing:. And the avalanche of photos, videos and news today is overwhelming.

13 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I believe he will do SkC and NHK! He has unfinished business there! If he choses to do GPS this season ! :happy:

If he does Skate Canada, I might actually try going... I've never been to Canada... But I remember searching and this place seemed hard to reach? (ACI would work, too, but need to know early on, I guess...)

But yes, there is a chance he won't do GPS... maybe he'll do a full season of Challenger series LOL

Just now, Floria said:

Am I the only one that feel like these days we are getting our reward after 3 months of draught and worries?  We are getting now all the fluff  we missed because Yuzu didn't go to competitons. Everything since he landed in PC was so intense, I almost forgot what is normal life :laughing:. And the avalanche of photos, videos and news today is overwhelming.

Yes! It’s like all the comps and galas we missed concentrated! Too much fluff for my heart!