General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Xen said:

Question, did anyone actually try to marry his Kuyashii? You know over the summer when people were marrying his jumps and spins etc. Because is this a temporary separation or a more permanent arrangement? 

I remember I married his smile and his mental strength, the two things he has used the most these past few weeks/days. I am blessed. 

Edited to clean up repeated post.

20 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Oh thank god! :drama:

Thank you Yuzu for being sensible! As I've mentioned before, his 4Lz is a risky jump with a smaller margin for error because of how late he opens it up compared to his other jumps. Hence, his probability for injury with this jump is higher than others I would say. He can land them beautifully but if there's something even slightly wrong with the jump, he'll need to save it close to the ice which will put strain on that ankle.

Furthermore, Yuzu please stop jumping quads when you are sick! All the good technique in the world won't save you if you jump quads in high risk situations such as when you are sick/tired and you are not in good enough physical condition to land jumps properly.

hace 3 minutos , MrPudding said:

am I prepared :POOH:

yeah I have too....

My feeling is that he should skip the Worlds. Although I selfishily want him to go, I don't want him to lose because of health issues. And make his recovery more longer and painful.

Ahora, xeyra said:

Reports were he did Notte Stellata in today's practice, though.

LGC StSq Encore?

5 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

lets the speculation begins

DRUMROLLS

The original tweeter said apparently he was only running through the choreo? She's like 'Yuzuru often has energy out of nowhere so better not to expect anything'.

And....well....I'm emotionally steeling myself against confirmation of no worlds but it's still gonna be sad T____T

What if he did both? *hides* (Javi had two Exes at WTT when he was guest, Yuzu can have two Exes at Oly, one for each OGM :P)

OK, I'm sorry, I need LGC badly, but leaving out Swan would be sad... LGC would just be so epic a closure to the Hanyu madness after his second OGM...