General Yuzuru Chat

22 minutes ago, Killaa said:

Future jump sequence *ding ding ding*

Wait is it even allowed in a program? Because I saw ladies with 3a sequence... 

Its is allowed. But the second jump on a sequence only have 70% BV so its not worth in COP. Normally its the ladies who use SEQ with 2A because they can't do 3-3 or different combo than 3T-3T And I'm sure there's no ladies (or men) ever do 3A seq in history :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

I've always wondered if this is partly habit from that summer of 60 ice shows when Sendai rink was out of commission - can't waste ice time, you never know when it might be taken away from you...

Absolutely, Yuzu is never one to take ice time for granted. But it was also fuelled by his 'this isn't good enough' belief. And I'm glad he's finally feeling like yes, it's good enough, you can get better but right now, enjoy the moment because you deserve it so much

;;

(also I'd die laughing forever if - just like the 4Lo - this injury forces him to basically only train the 4A)

2 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Absolutely, Yuzu is never one to take ice time for granted. But it was also fuelled by his 'this isn't good enough' belief. And I'm glad he's finally feeling like yes, it's good enough, you can get better but right now, enjoy the moment because you deserve it so much

;;

(also I'd die laughing forever if - just like the 4Lo - this injury forces him to basically only train the 4A)

I might just die.