General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, MajaHled said:

Oh my GOD, they have a swan bag, I am ded :smiley-laughing021:Thank you, I think I'll spend my next few days there.

Here's a pic of the swan bag for those who are curious:rofl: (i remembered i haven't watched all the videos. Good thing i don't have much to do at work now)

r5veBQ.jpg

В 18.02.2018 в 18:19, KatjaThera сказал:

He got that after Sochi, too. In the middle of a press conference, even, I think. But he's huge. I mean Tokyo Tower and Tokyo Sky Tree were lit up in Olympic and gold colors to celebrate his second OGM.

But, you know, I had several meetings with Japanese people during my Japanese classes meet-ups and also on a couple of another occasions. And very fast I came to a conclusion that not everybody in Japan knows who Yuzuru Hanyu is :smiley-laughing021: But now I think it will be more :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:

@Floria It's a bit far back for me to comb through but here's a link to a possible explanation of Yuzu's ipod case.

Spoiler

The sticker to the left is an equidistant five pointed star that was known as the Seal of Abe no Seimei. On the right is the three foot crow Yatagarasu. Yatagarasu as a crow-god is a symbol specifically of guidance, a mark of rebirth and rejuvenation. The animal that has historically cleaned up after great battles symbolized the renaissance after such tragedy.
(both info pulled from Wikipedia sources)

48 minutes ago, Lunna said:

But, you know, I had several meetings with Japanese people during my Japanese classes meet-ups and also on a couple of another occasions. And very fast I came to a conclusion that not everybody in Japan knows who Yuzuru Hanyu is :smiley-laughing021: But now I think it will be more :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:

Most Japanese people I know knew about him, even if just by name! One of my friends wrote me two days ago saying "Did you see that Yuzu won the gold? When I was watching the performances, I remembered you telling me about it!!" so fck yeah I'm doing propaganda even amongst Japanese people 

16 hours ago, xeyra said:

I'm here for the effect The Swan outfit will have on the 4-year audience, to be honest. Yuzu don't give a damn about your toxic masculinity. 

16 hours ago, MrPudding said:

i can't wait for swan masculine debate and yuzu not giving shit :war:

I can't wait! :popcorn:

10 hours ago, MrPudding said:

memes post Olys is too :smiley-laughing021:

Hide contents

:smiley-laughing021::rofl:The shades of grey one!

8 hours ago, monchan said:

I always wonder if the scoring rule only get minor change in no. (GOE to +-5, and BV of jumps change too, as it's supposed to start next ss) but no change in core judging system, WR would be reset too or stay same?

I wonder if Yuzu would be more interested in owning new scoring rule or 4A haha. I mean he's so competitive he might get boiled if someone else made WR under new rule while he might not get his hand on it yet (like how he went "Damn it" when knowing Boyang and Shoma succeeded w 4Lz and 4F and Nathan did 5 quad types=)))

If they go through the cutting of one jump pass, Yuzu's records should be safe fir some time.

5 hours ago, OonsieHui said:

also.... HAVE WE NOT GOTTEN ANY FANCAMS OF JAVI/YUZU DOING STROKING PRACTICE TOGETHER?????

My mind went straight.... somewhere it shouldn't go. :facepalm: Sure, we want fancams of that...

Why does everuthing seem so funny today?