General Yuzuru Chat

7 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Translation of the interview with Sho Sakurai. @kaerb, I think you have the video in your compilation but not a translation yet, right?

http://tsukihoshi14.tumblr.com/post/171124529163/dont-know-if-anyone-has-translated-this-yet-but

I was so proud when Yuzu said the first thing that came to his mind was “Health is important”, I felt so proud hearing that, that’s why I really wanted to translate this video. But then just a few hours ago I saw reports of him jumping 14 axels practicing for the gala, FOR THE GALA!!!! Boy can you not!!??? Practicing one day early and jumping a dozen of axels??!!!!

So yeah, I never learn my lessons but now I get it, always take Yuzu’s words with a grain of salt =.= (oh god how this boy makes us lose our hair)

I feel the same :POOH:

I always wonder if the scoring rule only get minor change in no. (GOE to +-5, and BV of jumps change too, as it's supposed to start next ss) but no change in core judging system, WR would be reset too or stay same?

I wonder if Yuzu would be more interested in owning new scoring rule or 4A haha. I mean he's so competitive he might get boiled if someone else made WR under new rule while he might not get his hand on it yet (like how he went "Damn it" when knowing Boyang and Shoma succeeded w 4Lz and 4F and Nathan did 5 quad types=)))

4 minutes ago, kaerb said:

A collection of +3GOE elements arranged by skater and well........... I'm throwing this at anyone who says Yuzuru isn't a well rounded skater because holy shit. 

Is it bad that I'm imagining his kuyashii face at the +3 GOEs for the stsq3?:acceptable:

6 minutes ago, kaerb said:

A collection of +3GOE elements arranged by skater and well........... I'm throwing this at anyone who says Yuzuru isn't a well rounded skater because holy shit. 

Oh wait, you posted this here. I'd just posted it in the General Skating Chat but it belongs here as well. :P

Also, just this season Yuzu did manage to get max GOE in each type of element (jump, sequences, spins), getting his first 1.50 spin too! Like a boss.