General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Anya said:

Yuzu trying short track skating :laughing:

When they zoomed in at Pooh-san i lost it lmao like Pooh-san appearance is super important, the reporters need to make a big deal out of it :smiley-laughing021:

I may be wrong but the footage of today's practice with Yuzu doing all these (absolutely unnecessary) jumps makes me feel optimistic about his recovery. I don't think his team would allow him to practice if his ankle was in really bad state or there were risk of further damage.

There is no need now to hide his actual condition, he can do what he wants on ice.  If he jumps it is because he is able to do it without much pain, right? It just doesn't make sense to practice 4 days before the gala on painkillers.

6 minutes ago, Floria said:

I may be wrong but the footage of today's practice with Yuzu doing all these (absolutely unnecessary) jumps makes me feel optimistic about his recovery. I don't think his team would allow him to practice if his ankle was in really bad state or there were risk of further damage.

There is no need now to hide his actual condition, he can do what he wants on ice.  If he jumps it is because he is able to do it without much pain, right? It just doesn't make sense to practice 4 days before the gala on painkillers.

not to be tooooo optimistic but I AM PRAYING EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR HIS ANKLE but we'll see.. I'm already prepared for any news to come out now 

3 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

not to be tooooo optimistic but I AM PRAYING EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR HIS ANKLE but we'll see.. I'm already prepared for any news to come out now 

I just don't think I can trust anything ever again lol, no comments from Zu or Brian, no landed jumps, no smiles it'S ALL A LIE :13877886:

Just now, axelnojutsu said:

I just don't think I can trust anything ever again lol, no comments from Zu or Brian, no landed jumps, no smiles it'S ALL A LIE :13877886:

He probably just heard a rumor that some of his fans still have an ounce of sanity left and was like nope, that's not how I roll, gotta make them all crazy or it doesn't count :13877886:

you know my favourite gala practice fancams though? those where there's some poor choreographer trying to organize them for the group dance and everyone is waiting around obediently except Yuzu who is just off doing his own thing on the other end of the rink :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

11 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

LOL I honestly think this is just Hanyu being Hanyu who doesn’t do anything half-way and who can stop him once he‘s put his mind to something? I am not interpreting any optimism into this

I mean ok, he might have gotten a check up and my some miracle his euphoria helped him heal his ankle but when would he have had time to go to Japan for check up? (Genuinely asking because I lost track of what he‘s been up to for the last few days.)

48 minutes ago, yuzu.fairy said:

😅 I'm kinda busy because of work but now preparing the JPN sub of Yuzu SP and FS, also I need to finished my Asaichi part 2 project, usually we will see which one is the interesting one, since now I'm back to work:tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5: But if Eco san requested me to make sub, I will make it:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

(Ecosan?)

Thank you so much. 😙

1 hour ago, Anya said:

So this is a list of Yuzu related prints that will be out this and next month. Good luck to your monies and bank accounts guys :laughing: and according to this tweet total will cost around 29kJPY:biggrin:

Oh hey, that's not so bad. Exchange rate to euros is really quite good. That's only about 220 euros. 

The problem, I guess, with that is that the shipping costs + taxes + whatnotcosts are probably also another 200 euros. Pffffft. ;-)

2 minutes ago, robin said:

LOL I honestly think this is just Hanyu being Hanyu who doesn’t do anything half-way and who can stop him once he‘s put his mind to something? I am not interpreting any optimism into this

I mean ok, he might have gotten a check up and my some miracle his euphoria helped him heal his ankle but when would he have had time to go to Japan for check up? (Genuinely asking because I lost track of what he‘s been up to for the last few days.)

I don't think he got his check up. I think he's simply going to enjoy skating for the rest of the Olympics, without thinking too much about anything. He wants to make the best of it, probably because he has no idea how long he might get sidelined after he gets diagnosed. So he'll be going all out and having fun and doing the best gala he can do.

He can face the harsh reality later and see just how harsh it is. (Hopefully, not too harsh...) There's no real urgency, because 4A practice won't happen soon anyway, so there's no real reason not to push himself a little.

2 minutes ago, Winnie_20 said:

Oh hey, that's not so bad. Exchange rate to euros is really quite good. That's only about 220 euros. 

The problem, I guess, with that is that the shipping costs + taxes + whatnotcosts are probably also another 200 euros. Pffffft. ;-)

And Japanese magazines are SO heavy, too... I wish someone would do an estimate on the weight of that pile, too... I think it might weigh more than he does LOL

hace 2 minutos , robin said:

I don't think he already has done a proper check up. But he may feel better overall after some days of rest. I prefer to be optimistic until we get some news, I have had  enough of doom and gloom in the last few months.

59 minutes ago, yuzu.fairy said:

😅 I'm kinda busy because of work but now preparing the JPN sub of Yuzu SP and FS, also I need to finished my Asaichi part 2 project, usually we will see which one is the interesting one, since now I'm back to work:tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5: But if Eco san requested me to make sub, I will make it:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Asaichi part 2? :yes2: