General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Floria said:

I can see Seimei star on the iPod case, but what is the bird? Does it have any special meaning?

He's showing it off, isn't he? He's like, "notice my phone case you people who adore me, and ADORE ME MORE!". Or maybe to the media, "look at my phone case and write another weird article on me, I DARE YA!". 

As a person who adores him, it works! And now i'm hoping for some detective fans to uncover this mystery. 

4 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

What is he doing landing 4T if his ankle is so bad? Swan does not need 4T, my boy!

Okay, now I’m back to not panicking. HAHAHAHA WHAT EVEN IS SANITY

He said he was perfectly satisfied with his performances but maybe he still needed to take revenge on 4T... 

hace 17 minutos , Erin said:

He's showing it off, isn't he? He's like, "notice my phone case you people who adore me, and ADORE ME MORE!". Or maybe to the media, "look at my phone case and write another weird article on me, I DARE YA!". 

As a person who adores him, it works! And now i'm hoping for some detective fans to uncover this mystery. 

He already had the same phone case at SC2016 and we weren't able to guess his FS for Olympics :laughing: 

hace 13 minutos , Anya said:

Yuzu trying short track skating :laughing:

Now for gold in speed skating in Beijing 2022. 

Seriously he skates very fast during warm-ups. 

3 minutes ago, Floria said:

Now for gold in speed skating in Beijing 2022. 

Seriously he skates very fast during warm-ups. 

Actually, if it weren't for his love of jumps, I might think speed skating might be a slightly less injury prone discipline he might look into for the future? :laughing:

hace 9 minutos , xeyra said:

Actually, if it weren't for his love of jumps, I might think speed skating might be a slightly less injury prone discipline he might look into for the future? :laughing:

I was thinking the same. But jumps...

Or ice dance. it's actually an option, because he has the required skating skills. But there are lifts and I just can's imagine it :slinkaway:  

ETA post #2000. I hope there is nothing special about it and I am not predictiong the future here :laughing:

11 minutes ago, Floria said:

Or ice dance. it's actually an option, because he has the required skating skills. But there are lifts and I just can's imagine it :slinkaway:  

ETA post #2000. I hope there is nothing special about it and I am not predictiong the future here :laughing:

Unless he's the one being lifted :darklordyuzu:

16 minutes ago, Floria said:

We can always try to petition for official sanctioned m/m and f/f ice dancing and pairs competitions. Besides, he already has a partner in Misha, though I hear there might be competition in Boyang?