General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, swanbeau said:

im with some other people in my sister's house so i just keep tearing up silently and wiping my nose and coughing in my room i want to cry loudly but i cant even do that

I've got the pretty much the same situation only at this time i share a room so i find a few minutes when no one's looking and cry 

1 minute ago, xeyra said:

I'm here for the effect The Swan outfit will have on the 4-year audience, to be honest. Yuzu don't give a damn about your toxic masculinity. 

Even if I don't like the costume I love how he just doesn't care about looking femenine or whatever and just uses the  costumes he wants, really admire him for that.

4 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

After all of this, you are that optimistic? Have you learnt nothing?!

Well, can’t I? I mean what I learned this past few days was that the whole TCC team were the lying liars for the greater goal. However, the goal was achieved already and Yuzu opened up about his injury himself. He said that anything wasn’t confirmed bc he didn’t check his ankle yet, and his ankle was in a state where doing jump was a no no. However, he took his rest day, was super happy the whole practice and basically a jumping bunny during the practice time like someone said here. Thus, can’t I be optimistic? 

4 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

I broke down a bit right after the FS ended. Sometimes the feels hit at work and i have to be all "oh allergy huh!".

But no, my Fanyu heart wants to cry until i can't shed another tear for him :sadPooh: we need to go to the Pooh Forest and cry and scream as much as we want to there. Then we might be able to return to normal society:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

Walking around i wish i would meet another fanyu in my city and instantly hug and cry and jump and not care of what anyone around thinks of us!!!

4 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Has this been posted already?

Even Orser believes Yuzu is an alien:

Olympics: Hanyu can nail quadruple axel, says coach Orser

https://english.kyodonews.net/news/2018/02/221dee8a2156-olympics-hanyu-can-nail-quadruple-axel-says-coach-orser.html

awww Orser is so supportive of Yuzu :'( even though part of him is probably like - yuzu pls chill - he still hypes up his student and supports the challenges that Yuzu wants to pursue... 

can i just say again that I love how supportive TCC is lol

2 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

wth i wake up to him back on ice with POOH and jumping 14 axels!

Now I'm being stupidly optimistic that WC might happen buy please boy don't make me hope... *screams to myself* "HE WON'T GO STAHP TORTURING YOSELF"

:sadPooh:

@SparkleSalad you are banned from eating any pooham you hear me

Probably half of those Axels were singles, so it's less problematic. :laughing:

22 minutes ago, b138oo said:

Well, can’t I? I mean what I learned this past few days was that the whole TCC team were the lying liars for the greater goal. However, the goal was achieved already and Yuzu opened up about his injury himself. He said that anything wasn’t confirmed bc he didn’t check his ankle yet, and his ankle was in a state where doing jump was a no no. However, he took his rest day, was super happy the whole practice and basically a jumping bunny during the practice time like someone said here. Thus, can’t I be optimistic? 

Going by track record...

Nyo.

But I'm in awe of your spirit, like, how...