General Yuzuru Chat

https://www.nikkansports.com/olympic/pyeongchang2018/figureskate/news/201802210000448.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nikkansports_ogp

According to the article, he jumped 14 axel jumps during the forty minute practice (didn't specified which). He landed 3A and 4T. He was smiling the entire time with Ghisland, as well as laughing after he fell.

ETA: http://www.sanspo.com/pyeongchang2018/news/20180221/pye18022113480034-n1.html

This said he jumped 3A six times in the practice, while focusing on 1A.

(So I guess we know what's coming... I wonder will we get Swanyu Seimei...)

5 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Yuzu and Pooh-san!!! :tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5::tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5:

DWiOt5rWsAALSVn.jpg

POOH IS BACK. IT FEELS ALMOST LIKE THE WORLD IS BACK ON TRACK

2 minutes ago, getsurenka said:

According to the article, he jumped 14 axel jumps during the practice (didn't specified which). He landed 3A and 4T. He was smiling the entire time with Ghisland, as well as laughing after he fell.

my previous position was dont believe anything unless it comes from Yuzu, or Team Yuzu but now is just don't believe anything and take everything with a grain of salt

12 minutes ago, getsurenka said:

https://www.nikkansports.com/olympic/pyeongchang2018/figureskate/news/201802210000448.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nikkansports_ogp

According to the article, he jumped 14 axel jumps during the practice (didn't specified which). He landed 3A and 4T. He was smiling the entire time with Ghisland, as well as laughing after he fell.

ETA: http://www.sanspo.com/pyeongchang2018/news/20180221/pye18022113480034-n1.html

This said he jumped 3A six times in the practice, while focusing on 1A.

What is he doing landing 4T if his ankle is so bad? Swan does not need 4T, my boy!

Okay, now I’m back to not panicking. HAHAHAHA WHAT EVEN IS SANITY

8 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

POOH IS BACK. IT FEELS ALMOST LIKE THE WORLD IS BACK ON TRACK

my previous position was dont believe anything unless it comes from Yuzu, or Team Yuzu but now is just don't believe anything and take everything with a grain of salt

He might have a bit of pain, but I think those smiles are genuine today. He's back on ice, 2nd OGM (most important goal) accomplished, no one came close to touching his WRs, PM Pooh gets to see olympic practice rink ice with him. The world is in peace. =)

3 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

What is he doing landing 4T if his ankle is so bad? Swan does not need 4T, my boy!

is it confirmed that he is going to do the swan?idk i always had the idea that he's not going to do the swan here since he already skated it in korea last year at 4cc

Just now, wildstrawberry said:

is it confirmed that he is going to do the swan.idk i always had the idea that he's not going to do the swan here since he already skated it in korea last year at 4cc

No, but he’s practicing delayed 1A and the P&G Olympic marketing used Swan along with Chopin and SEIMEI so I think it’s a pretty safe bet. 

9 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

If he jumps quads he doesn’t need to surely that means his ankle can’t be that bad? Surely? He can’t be that reckless to needlessly risk making it worse, can he?

(who am I kidding :13877886:)

4 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

If he jumps quads he doesn’t need to surely that means his ankle can’t be that bad? Surely? He can’t be that reckless to needlessly risk making it worse, can he?

(who am I kidding :13877886:)

I doubt he would risk that after hearing how his focus is on rehabilitation

ETA: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

DWiRSMNWsAA6GTj.jpg:large