General Yuzuru Chat

8 hours ago, CupidsBow said:

ah. Yuzu wasn't just being soft when he was bawling on Javi...

Javi will leave Toronto and return to Madrid. If Javi only competes at Euros now then Olympics was their last competition together

last competition, last podium... i.... i just rewatched that video again and i noticed that yuzu grabs the purple fabric first before crying into javi's shoulder, its like his world comes crushing down and he needed to hold on to something ha ha i dont need my heart anyway :13877886:

in writing this i discover a video from the front view of the hug and you could see his face clearly oh my god this is heartbreaking.... he tried so hard to control himself.... but he cried again when javi was called to the podium... and sort of walk backwards and face sideways to not be seen.... gosh why.... i hope at least this isnt the last time they see each other??? but yuzuru would likely not go to ice shows this year due to injury so.... idk idk im gonna cry now 

here's the video 

edit: at 4:49 yuzu said arigatogozaimashita to javi who was in the podium, and then wiped his eyes :cry:

35 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

OT But i'm glad to see you're back :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Thanks! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: Glad to be back! This place is so much fun and it's even better celebrating Yuzu's 2nd OGM! :dancingeggplant:

After the months of waiting, we're treated not just to the gold medal and Yuzu's happy face but an avalanche of videos, pictures, interviews and features with Yuzu. The news of the seriousness of the injury is a sad shock but at least he successfully finished that 4 year long journey that started after Sochi wanting redemption for his1st medal.

The greedy part of me that wants to see more of Yuzu is eagerly anticipating news whether he will attend the Gala or not and whether he will attend Worlds. The first priority should be medical treatment but the Gala may be the last time that he gets to enjoy the company of his fellow competitive skaters. Who knows how long he'll be out of competition? If he does attend the Gala, I don't care what exhibition program we get. I'll be happy with anything. But I wouldn't be surprised if Romeo 1 or Romeo 2 makes an appearance...

At the very least I'm sure he and Shoma will be invited again to the Emperor's Garden Party (with medals on hand - Yuzu won't forget it again) and will need to go through the media circus that awaits them when they get back to Japan. Looking forward to more Yuzu in the spotlight. :animated-smileys-character-075:

4 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

I realized, the only two skaters I'm okay with beating Yuzu is a (clean) Javi and maybe a (clean) Patrick. With both of them retired and/or no longer skating at competitions with Yuzu, with whom will Yuzu fulfill his silver quota? :dpooh: 

obviously, this means: only gold from now on! im still broken this is the end of an era and i kinda want the time to stop