General Yuzuru Chat

26 minutes ago, Maleko said:

I want Yuzu to be in VS Arashi :pouty:

I'm not even an Arashi fan, but this would be the most amazing thing ever! I can imagine they might need a 3 hours special, because if he lost anything, Yuzu would want rematches lol (Wasn't Miki on it at some point? Or was that another show?)

And I don't think Brian ever said Yuzu was healed. He just said he's fine and coming to win. Which he did :pouty: And also, yes, mostly pain free (on painkillers). So... you know. Fudging, but not lying.

As for 4A, I want to see it. Mostly because Yuzu wants to do it. He probably already has and I believe he CAN do it without it being as risky for him as it would be for most others. However, think about it like this, too: because he wants 4A and he wants to do it in a program, he knows he can only ever do that if he is healthy, injury-free and in the best possible shape. So he'll pay even more attention to that and be careful, precisely because he's going for Nessie. Also there's no more urgency of things he has to get done and under his belt - or in his bank, to use Brian's analogy  - ASAP, because Olympics in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Until now he was frantic about everything because there was the ticking bomb of the Olympics. Now he can just take his time.

However, I don't think Yuzu will ever be able to go into a competition without wanting to win it. He will probably aim more towards getting his ideal skate and ideal mix of athletics and artistry and likely blow or minds in the process, so I expect even aside from Nessie, technical content to increase, and he will want to win and will feel kuyashii is he doesn't. But there won't be any urgency. And when he can't do it anymore, he'll be able to step back with no regrets.

How many of us can say that?

12 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

She was. :biggrin: She was also on the Arashi Ryokan New Year special talking to Nino about Javi and her daughter. 

They should do a VS Arashi when ice shows come around and have a figure skating team. Yuzu, Javi, Shoma... who else... Deniss? Nobu? Stephane? Johnny? lol or get more Japanese skaters... Oh, they could have Ondrej and it'd get hilarious really quickly :P (Someone needs to invite Ondrej and Valentina to ice shows in Japan...)

1 minute ago, KatjaThera said:

They should do a VS Arashi when ice shows come around and have a figure skating team. Yuzu, Javi, Shoma... who else... Deniss? Nobu? Stephane? Johnny? lol or get more Japanese skaters... Oh, they could have Ondrej and it'd get hilarious really quickly :P (Someone needs to invite Ondrej and Valentina to ice shows in Japan...)

:sadPooh: My (other other) dream. Please come true. 

1 hour ago, Xen said:

He looked so proud of himself for catching that reporter who could speak Japanese. 

...knowing what we know now, Brian, you lied so well for the sake of your boy. 

But his eyebrows tho hahaha his eyebrows was like *lies lies lies* lmao i know this shouldn’t be funny but yeah I can’t help myself sorry 

5 hours ago, Yolo3a said:

Oh yayyy... Such good news. I feel like it was either 'enjoy Olympics to the max and do gala' or 'go and get therapy to be ready by WC". Anyway I'm glad that we are getting Olympics rather than the WC. 

I am sure someone must have answered this, but isn't Javi staying for gala? Why he went back? 

Also do we have the post FS flower ceremony video?? 

yay for gala! yuzu can just glide for the whole 4 mins or so :biggrin:  and perform antics with other skaters during closing!

1 hour ago, pewirinkle said:

on a brighter note, look at our cutie

LMAO :smiley-laughing021: Funniest thing I see all day :smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021: is this from the JOC presscon? I downloaded it but I haven't watched it cause it's like 26 mins long

25 minutes ago, yuzuuu said:

awwww, he's such a pure soul. 

btw I opened the site and looks like comment are hate stuff? (relying on google translate...)

Well, we know Yuzu does look up reports about him, and he knows there will be hate comments. But in this case, any hate there is seems to be in a language he neither reads nor writes, so I don't in fact care. We can always drown them out with supportive and gushing comments in every language. But most of the ones I checked, responding to a hate comment increased the number of those and encouraged the haters.

There was one forum where trolls were drowned out by posting unicorn, kitty and puppy pictures faster than they could copy-paste their hate, without ever responding to them. So anybody who does understand anything negative and personal, just post nice stuff until it scrolls up. But never feed the trolls. It makes them happy. 

8 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Well, we know Yuzu does look up reports about him, and he knows there will be hate comments. But in this case, any hate there is seems to be in a language he neither reads nor writes, so I don't in fact care. We can always drown them out with supportive and gushing comments in every language. But most of the ones I checked, responding to a hate comment increased the number of those and encouraged the haters.

There was one forum where trolls were drowned out by posting unicorn, kitty and puppy pictures faster than they could copy-paste their hate, without ever responding to them. So anybody who does understand anything negative and personal, just post nice stuff until it scrolls up. But never feed the trolls. It makes them happy. 

Maybe we should create a Pooh Ocean next time :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

13 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

yeah I know. I don't bother with hate comments too and I always drown them with positivity but in this case, I can't do anything about it cos I know not the language and It seems like 99.9% of comments are hate. worse is they seem to be implying things about his personality. I just hate if people happens to pass by and believe all the misinformation and join in with the hate.