General Yuzuru Chat

hace 19 minutos , MrPudding said:

does anyone have the video of the first practice in Pyeonchang? I can't find the thread for the video link..

It wasn't streamed, but in the news clips they showed some single jumps he did in that practice. There should be links in the fluff thread. Also there were links in yuzu_pino twitter.

4 hours ago, monchan said:

Worlds is just ONE month away and the chance of him being there is getting smaller and smaller... If he's absent, it's kinda sad, and if he's there, it's sad too cuz his condition is no way ready for it. I feel the former is more likely now as it's not very him to be "unsure" about his attendance even 1 month before am important event like Worlds. Is there even WTT btw? (I rmb there's none in 2014). Can't believe it's how this season ends, at least Hanyu being Hanyu he managed to "peak" once before it ends, perfect timing :darklordyuzu:

Scoring system will be adjusted for next ss right? I'm not sure if it has any effect on program content but I sure want to see Yuzu's new content.

my question is, does that mean every score next season is a WR... how do we calculate WR???:xD:

11 hours ago, swanbeau said:

aside from what other people have said, jumping lutz before the chsq in seimei is actually more tiring :biggrin: seimei's second half is unforgiving! no time to breathe at all (i remember someone said it was done to prepare for the new 4 minute rule, but i dont remember who)

that 1:30 mins to jump 5 jumps including 4 quads and 2 3A...scary...super..

1 hour ago, MrPudding said:

I wish they let the doctor to decide...pls skip everything to heal...:dpooh: