General Yuzuru Chat

31 minutes ago, YH7892 said:

Very proud coaches/ skating parents 😢😭

Yuzu was a hug monster. He was hugging practically everybody around him including Nathan who wasn't so eager! :smiley-laughing021:

Anyway the whole scene is priceless ... <3<3<3

30 minutes ago, Sammie said:

So he can go straight home to Sendai and heal. Unless he sticking around for the Ladies and the gala. 

I'm almost sure he will stay for gala ,,, and all the talk about him being the flag bearer at the Closing Ceremony ...

29 minutes ago, robin said:

Or Toronto? He seems to have his doctors there although I would really wish for him to take time off and spend time with his family and just enjoy being carefree for a while (preferably without any media commitments) 

Kinda hard if he is in Japan ... and he will go home after Oly for that Parade in his honor,  right?

5 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Yuzu was a hug monster. He was hugging practically everybody around him including Nathan who wasn't so eager! :smiley-laughing021:

Anyway the whole scene is priceless ... <3<3<3

I'm almost sure he will stay for gala ,,, and all the talk about him being the flag bearer at the Closing Ceremony ...

Yuzu is famous for his hugging.

If he does the gala, he better not jump on that foot. Enough already.

Personally, I was hoping he'd go to Japan for his check up this week, then come back for the closing ceremony and gala. Then, depending on the result, either try and see if he can recover by Worlds, or withdraw, rest and slowly heal. Honestly, either way, I'd rather he goes to Toronto for peace and quiet and a more normal lifestyle (even if they protect him in Sendai, he's said he can't go out normally there, either, anymore). Then do the Sendai parade in May or so, when he'll be in Japan for more media and probably ice shows.

I think he'll want to do the gala and he'll want to be flag bearer if they offer it to him. And I also think he wants to do Worlds. However, he's not frantic anymore and has no reason to take risks, especially if his goal is quad axel. He knows he has to be in perfect shape to go for that, so it'll be an extra incentive to give himself time to heal. But if doctors give him any hope that he might be able to do Worlds safely, I think he will, to end the season properly and simply because he loves to skate now more than ever maybe.

I can’t believe it’s finally over !!!! I remember going to work wearing my Pooh hat , blue shirt with Yuzuru name and my buttons Planet Hanyu , Seimei, and Chopin ( Thank you @yuzuangel and @kiches, ) , also my GOLD hair tie,...my coworkers and students kept asking me about the schedule and stuff ....and then Chopin HAPPENED . It was pretty much a bit blurry through happy tears .. he is the little prince, so young yet very fierce ,....The next day I believe in my lucky charms so I wore the same attires to work :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:, as I walked to my friend’s class , the Spanish teacher, he pulled out his phone and told the students that there would be an extra credit opportunity! He then proceeded to post his very  first Instagram  (Thank you L. ! )with my pic and told the students to watch Yuzuru’s LP ( which I provided them with the time frame ) to post the translation of this   “Yuzuru is the absolute champion “ :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: ( that was the first thing that popped in my mind ) one minute after the score was announced .:sadPooh:. Then one clueless student asked what to post if Yuzu lost :animated-smileys-cheeky-053:, THE NERVE ,...I told him that he is and will be always THE ABSOLUTE CHAMPION regardless the result ,  “don’t believe me just watch “ ( quoting Bruno Uptown Funk ) ....

and then SEIMEI HAPPENS, I was in the mindset rainbow and butterflies seeing smiling Yuzu at the airport ( The King Has Returned !!!!) and those beautiful landing jumps at practice but I have to admit I was a bit worried to see Nathan’s PCs score with the Jump-only-where-are-transitions-Nate-?????program, I was praying the whole time , light up some  incense sticks , sent my visiting relatives to some other relatives, wearing my same lucky outfit ( two days in a row, the thing I have to do :sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh:)  sorry , I’m not coherent now . So my daughter and I watch Seimei on TV and we screamed and cried after every elements , even the stumble somehow didn’t subside our joy of seeing Seimei .its such a privilege to witness this performance live like that. To see him being estatic after the final pose did it for us , we were beyond happiness, I’m crying typing this now, However, I was back to be apprehensive to watch Javi and Shoma, being a worried toad,  until I saw the final score with Yuzu’s still the FIRST, I started  wailing so loudly my husband had to check on me thinking Yuzu was lost ,....and that inhuman wailing lasted for a while . Indescribable feeling,  just like Helsinki, 

I saved the peeled off calendar page to mark this happy day! Then I texted my friend a pic of my pup as promised ,( I told her I updated the news of Yuzu but in secret code, a pic of my pup , :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:)  mission accomplished!  Then I checked my friend’s Instagram and there were almost 60 students responded! ( side-eyed on one student spelling his name as YAzuru, really , :biggrin:, ) I cried again seeing the multiple sentences “ Yuzuru es el campeon absoluto “ woof woof “

When I found out from interview that he still was in pain, I’m just , this kid, can’t he ever get a break , :sadPooh:, please take proper care of your health Yuzu. 

Im so thankful for being Yuzu fan

im so thankful I belong to this beautiful Planet 

I’m honored to share this experience with you all 

I love this crawling ABSOLUTE CHAMPION !!! ( can’t he be any more adorable!!!)

To great health for YUzu in the coming years

OT,

Spoiler

Tara and Johnny, shame on you , for Nathan and for other athletes, you ...( cursing in both languages and I don’t even curse but I make exception ) :hachimaki:

:knc_brian1:

Forever a proud mom

So, this was my first day at work after this glorious event!

And now I catch up on the forum and think about the reception he will get in Japan... and find myself grinning wildly and just thinking: he did it! Wow he did it! For real!!

It just keeps sinking in :laughing:.

Me: still crazy after this weekend:meditationf:

— will get something to eat and then watch sp and fp again.

I think this will be my happy routine for some days now:).

1 minute ago, Pamigena said:

I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon. IIRC, the one after Sochi was sometime in late April.

Oh! Didnˋt know this..

I guess I want golden confetti raining on him every  day! :laughing:

Would be impractical, ok, I just feel so happy again right  now:)

3 minutes ago, Pamigena said:

I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon. IIRC, the one after Sochi was sometime in late April.

I always thought the April date was because he had Worlds. If he doesn't do Worlds and announces it sooner, wonder if they'll do it sooner this year, hm... Maybe not until the season ends anyway, well.