General Yuzuru Chat

Worlds is just ONE month away and the chance of him being there is getting smaller and smaller... If he's absent, it's kinda sad, and if he's there, it's sad too cuz his condition is no way ready for it. I feel the former is more likely now as it's not very him to be "unsure" about his attendance even 1 month before am important event like Worlds. Is there even WTT btw? (I rmb there's none in 2014). Can't believe it's how this season ends, at least Hanyu being Hanyu he managed to "peak" once before it ends, perfect timing :darklordyuzu:

Scoring system will be adjusted for next ss right? I'm not sure if it has any effect on program content but I sure want to see Yuzu's new content.

Just now, Xen said:

Uh, probably not. 

Guys, really? Have some sympathies for Brian's hair!

(and mine too...)

Mention of 4A used to get my pulse up to 200 but now that it seems to be Yuzu‘s one remaining goal I am kind of cool with it

I wonder how Brian thinks about it now (or has ever thought about it)

hace 4 minutos , Xen said:

Uh, probably not. 

Guys, really? Have some sympathies for Brian's hair!

(and mine too...)

He wanted to get OGM since he was a kid > Sochi 2014

After that he wanted 2nd OGM > PC 2018

Now he wants 4A > ?

He always gets what he wants. And remember that Dick Button landed the first 2A.

5 minutes ago, Floria said:

He wanted to get OGM since he was a kid > Sochi 2014

After that he wanted 2nd OGM > PC 2018

Now he wants 4A > ?

He always gets what he wants. And remember that Dick Button landed the first 2A.

He has a knack for making his ridiculous childhood dreams come true 

Spoiler

4A>5T 

Spoiler

JUST KIDDING

9 minutes ago, robin said:

There isn’t and Worlds is the last competition of the season afaik 

Honestly I am pretty sure Yuzu won’t be going to Worlds 

So he can go straight home to Sendai and heal. Unless he sticking around for the Ladies and the gala. 

Just now, Sammie said:

So can go straight home to Sendai and heal. Unless he sticking around for the Ladies and the gala. 

Or Toronto? He seems to have his doctors there although I would really wish for him to take time off and spend time with his family and just enjoy being carefree for a while (preferably without any media commitments) 

I wonder if one of the reason he's not going to Japan yet is that he has media obligations. He does so much press in PC alone, and then a lot of athletes return on the same day to more press and press conferences as a group and also individually. Just remembering Sochi when he went straight from the airport to do that stuff.